Cataracts

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

lally
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cataracts

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by lally »

Hi

Would be interested in hearing from anyone that might have had their cataracts done in the north or south, what their experiences were and how much they cost?

Thank you

faro
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Cataracts

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by faro »

Yes. Give this guy a call and make an appointment . He is very good.

Dr MUSTAFA GÜVENİR
ŞHT. ALİ HASİP SOKAK NO:19/2 ORTAKÖY LEFKOŞA
North Cyprus
K.K.T.C.

Tel: +90 (392) 223-66-40

https://www.facebook.com/mustafa.guvenir.969?fref=ts

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

I went to Dr. Hatice in Girne for two cataracts three years ago. Sorry cant remember price but it has probably changed since then. Sheis a very nice, very professional lady excellent English. Own surgery, very hygienic and a nurse and anaesthetist on duty during ops...They do t under local anaesthetic and the op takes about half t an hour.. No pain. I had to have a further lazer surgery (happens sometimes) to remove tissue that had grown a year later. That was done in Lefkosa , but Hatice took me there in her car. Be prepared not to be able to drive for a week or two,,and I recommend getting a good pair of wrap around sunglasses so you can walk or garden while protecting your eyes from sun, dust etc. Let me know , pm if you wish, if any other queries.

Dr. H is 815 9799 815 9893 near the Bellapaise traffic lights, fairly easy parking, but you will need someone to drive you to the initial consultation as they put drops in your eyes which affect the sight for an hour or two.

disean
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by disean »

I would recommend Dr Huseyin at Kamiloglu hospital in Girne, excellent English, very professional , very hygienic, excellent after service as well. Phone Num 05338378887.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”