Dental Implants

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

AFC
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Dental Implants

•   Message 1 of 12 in Discussion

Post by AFC »

I was curious as to the cost of Implants, a friend from the UK was quoted 800 Euro per implant. He's in his 40's if that's relevant here.

Cheers

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Dental Implants

•   Message 2 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

I was quoted 1000 pounds each

gripon
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 12 in Discussion

Post by gripon »

Hatay Turkey is renown for the best and cheapest dental treatment.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Had implants here 7 years ago, from Temelci dentist. Very satisfied with the result. Hubby had them too a couple of years ago. They did not cost £1000 per implant, they were very reasonable I thought, but it is always best to go and get a quote. It's all very well saying go to Turkey, but you need to factor in the cost of the travel, and accommodation. Implants take a good few weeks, so if you go to Turkey and have problems....you may regret it. I could not fault Mr Temelci, and as always please do not think cheapest is best...if you go to Turkey...how do you get your follow up treatment???

woodspeckie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 12 in Discussion

Post by woodspeckie »

Where is Mr Temelci please, I have a crown broken off would like to get it sorted before I go back to UK I have had two quotes one £200 and £300.

Found the card from the £200 quote it is Temelci dental clinic.

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 12 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

You do know where hatay is ....i will tive you a clue a rocket from thue kurds just landed there from syria !

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Woodspeckie, Temelci is along the road from the Wednesday Market, that leads to Zeytinlik. Sorry but I can't think how to be more specific. The Kibtek support offices are there...if you get to the roundabout at the Wednesday market, take the second left and follow the road, past the Hitet betting place. Temelci has a purple and green sign. He is very good.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Woodspeckie, not sure what you mean by the crown broken off, but I had a bridge re-stuck on at Temelci..... it cost 100tl. A couple of years ago I had one of my crowns/caps fall off in Uk and re=stuck, it cost £43....so, for the same thing far cheaper here.

woodspeckie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 12 in Discussion

Post by woodspeckie »

Thank you. The tooth has broken off so the crown came off too, in November before I came out here I visited my dentist who wanted to save a loose tooth by filling it and putting a crown on it for £320 I just had it taken out, that is why I am having more or less the same done here plus a bridge for £200.

mrsgee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 12 in Discussion

Post by mrsgee »

Ah I understand Woodspeckie, more complicated than just having it stuck back on. Well, Mr Temelci is very good.

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 12 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

Temelci is the tops and certainly nothing like others have been quoted. Can't fault him. Have had implants, crowns, fillings and removals. If you are genuinely quoted more that you can afford, then quietly and politely ask if its possible to pay over say" 4 months" After a discussion with Temelci and Receptionist...... "Problem Yok" was the reply!!

emineo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 12 in Discussion

Post by emineo »

I can suggest also Dt. Harun Yıldırım especially for dental implants in Kyrenia. He is very good at implant operations. Painless and fast! You can pay by insallmemts.. 05338330077

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”