Cannabis Oil

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cannabis Oil

•   Message 1 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

Is cannabis oil legal in the TRNC?

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Cannabis Oil

•   Message 2 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

No but it would help a lot of people

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

It's legal in the UK and other countries, also the south I believe.

emineden
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 24 in Discussion

Post by emineden »

I actually bought some from Aydin chemist in Alsancak last year.

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

What form was it in?

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

I have just been told that a friend of mine in uk has bad pain from cancer and she used this oil and all the pain has gone

Mr Davidson
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Mr Davidson »

Nikonina
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Nikonina »

As a online marketer this is one of my top popular marketing- products.
If you need more information about it, you can email me here >> [email protected]

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

A young lady who I know in uk had breast cancer which was treated the conventional way and cleared,6 month later tumours on her head and spine she took this cannabis oil and she is now clear it's time for this to be legalised for the sake of the millions who suffer from the usual methods of treatment, my wife has just had a second operation to repair the damage done by radiation
Last edited by Hammerhead on Mon 09 Jul 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

Time to listen nhs,

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 24 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

I use cannabis, the full works containing both CBD and THC as they are synergetic, to treat my COPD along with many others I know. Cannabis is now legal in many countries and 19 USA states.

Unfortunately and extremely hypocritically the UK Drugs Minister, Victoria Atkins MP, has said cannabis has no medical benefits? Yet her husband, Paul Kenward the head of British Sugar grows 46 acres of medicinal cannabis under glass in Norfolk and is the worlds largest exporter.

I therefore have to break the UK laws to obtain mine.

Victoria Atkins is ensuring her bank balance is always looking good by granting a licence to grow cannabis to her husband while refusing to acknowledge its medical benefits.

A new definition of UK corruption and hypocrisy.

Hammerhead
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Hammerhead »

Typical of the greed in the world and it's line your own nest society,the treatment of cancer patients would be beneficial

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 13 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

It's mentioned above that it is illegal in the TRNC, has this been confirmed? I thought that the type of oil sold by Holland and Barratt in the UK was legal in the TRNC providing you had a letter from your Dr?

Tojo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 14 of 24 in Discussion

Post by Tojo »

Message 2, you say it's illegal, can you substantiate this please

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 15 of 24 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Tojo wrote:Message 2, you say it's illegal, can you substantiate this please
I would have thought a question to any qualified TRNC pharmacist would give you both a legal and professional opinion. You could then post the answer for others interested in opiate treatments.

rocking
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 16 of 24 in Discussion

Post by rocking »

I think that sold in Holland and Barrett is about .002 of proper oil, know several people who have purchased it for pain control and all said didn’t help one bit

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 17 of 24 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

There has been a lot of deliberate misinformation disseminated about cannabis - begun by the US of course during prohibition. Research if you want further info. I'm just going to say a few things here as the subject is very complex.

The cannabis oil referred to in this topic is CBD. Sold in the UK legally and there are different strengths - Holland and Barrett being very low and not worth wasting money on. Cannabis in NOT an OPIATE. In fact it can and does help wean people off of opiates.

As there are different strengths and production methods of extraction one size will not fit all and as rocking says in msg 16 the stuff sold in H and B didn't help one bit. In msg 11 I mention that i use cannabis to alleviate my COPD symptoms and essential tremor.. It works for me and I know hundreds of others whom it helps either with pain control, involuntary shaking (Parkinsons) and / or other illnesses. The medical world is just waking up from its slumber and there is now a lot of research being done - as if the people who already use it need to be told by "experts" that it is effective and safe.

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.

Cannabis has been used medically for more than 5000 years. Legal in Portugal it has helped eliminate other forms of drug addiction. Canada had legalised its use for both medical and recreational use and 19 USA states have legalised it for either medical or recreational use or both. Australia says it wants to be the World's largest exporter.

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 18 of 24 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

johnerebus wrote:There has been a lot of deliberate misinformation disseminated about cannabis - begun by the US of course during prohibition. Research if you want further info. I'm just going to say a few things here as the subject is very complex.

The cannabis oil referred to in this topic is CBD. Sold in the UK legally and there are different strengths - Holland and Barrett being very low and not worth wasting money on. Cannabis in NOT an OPIATE. In fact it can and does help wean people off of opiates.

As there are different strengths and production methods of extraction one size will not fit all and as rocking says in msg 16 the stuff sold in H and B didn't help one bit. In msg 11 I mention that i use cannabis to alleviate my COPD symptoms and essential tremor.. It works for me and I know hundreds of others whom it helps either with pain control, involuntary shaking (Parkinsons) and / or other illnesses. The medical world is just waking up from its slumber and there is now a lot of research being done - as if the people who already use it need to be told by "experts" that it is effective and safe.

The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that receives and translates signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are called endocannabinoids. The ECS helps to regulate functions such as sleep, immune-system responses, and pain.

Cannabis has been used medically for more than 5000 years. Legal in Portugal it has helped eliminate other forms of drug addiction. Canada had legalised its use for both medical and recreational use and 19 USA states have legalised it for either medical or recreational use or both. Australia says it wants to be the World's largest exporter.
All well and good and well presented from your point of view. However, it does not answer the nub of the original question, "is it legal in the TRNC?"

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 19 of 24 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Dear Tomsteel, Please forgive me posting information relevant to the topic. I hope you haven't lost too much sleep because of my post.

I thought one of the aspects of this forum was "discussion" and another is not about attempting to censor but allowing freedom of discussion even if an original question is not answered.

Please don't report me to the Nub of Original Question Police (NOQP) Aggghhhhh mum please help me!

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 20 of 24 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

johnerebus wrote:Dear Tomsteel, Please forgive me posting information relevant to the topic. I hope you haven't lost too much sleep because of my post.

I thought one of the aspects of this forum was "discussion" and another is not about attempting to censor but allowing freedom of discussion even if an original question is not answered.

Please don't report me to the Nub of Original Question Police (NOQP) Aggghhhhh mum please help me!

Hi, I value all discussion/points of view. However, your valued post has not helped the original poster, that was my point - you do not have to agree or disagree. I merely stated a fact as I saw it. No sleep lost and no reporting either. Have a great day.

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 21 of 24 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Tom Steele, You value ALL discussion / points of view yet invalidate my point of view coz it didn't help the original poster. Are you a politician as u're sending contradictory double speak messages? Lordy Lordy please help us long suffering brow beaten simpletons

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 22 of 24 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

johnerebus wrote:Tom Steele, You value ALL discussion / points of view yet invalidate my point of view coz it didn't help the original poster. Are you a politician as u're sending contradictory double speak messages? Lordy Lordy please help us long suffering brow beaten simpletons

johnerebus, from tomsteel (no third e). I certainly did NOT "invalidate" your point of view. I do not know sufficient science or information on research into the subject to disagree with any point of view and to be perfectly honest, I have no interest in the use of the product, what strength and what conditions it is supposed to help or cure. However, this is going nowhere. Can you, at least, answer the original poster's question though?

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 23 of 24 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Can you, at least, answer the original poster's question though? The answer to your question Mr Steel with not a third e is.... Nope. Just playin wiv ya man. I only post things I know about.

johnerebus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 24 of 24 in Discussion

Post by johnerebus »

Achtung, Dikkat, Attention please. When we answer posted questions we must, according to tomsteel with no third 'e' give a 100% absolutely spot on answer with no deviation from the topic. Chill man it's only a forum not PhD paper.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”