Medical Reports

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Boy Blue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Medical Reports

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Boy Blue »

Hello

Does anyone know where you can get a Medical Report translated into English.

My wife had a procedure at Medical Port (Tunccevik) Hospital,report is in Turkish but they do not provide a translation into english service.

Thanks

ozankoys
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Medical Reports

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by ozankoys »

I am sorry that I cannot answer your question but for future reference the NE Hospital at Karakum provides English translation of their medical reports free of charge.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

Though not ideal, you could try Google translate app. Take a photo of the document, open translate app and set from/to language, click on camera icon, click on import icon (it's the right most one if holding your device in portrait orientation), click on images and select the photo you've just taken, it scans the document then allows you to select all, do that and it presents you with 2 lines, bottom line is the translation, click the arrow and it will be fully displayed, though not in a formatted manner but it should be a reasonable representation of what was written. If you click camera you can just point at the document but the words start to swim, try it and you'll see what I mean. You can translate documents using Google translate via a browser but it only recognises files with the following extensions .doc, .docx, .odf, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .ps, .rtf, .txt, .xls, or .xlsx so not photos by the looks of things.

Heaven
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Heaven »

Don't know what area you are in, but I took a report into my local chemist, Hatice at Lapta and she translated it for me. If you have an English speaking chemist , then pop in and they will tell you what it says.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”