Trapped Nerve in my Back

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Jasja
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Trapped Nerve in my Back

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Jasja »

Hi. Can anyone advise who I should see or go about seeing someone at Girne State hospital. I’ve a trapped nerve in my back with pain radiating down my left leg. It’s now uncomfortable to sit, walk, stand or splay down comfortably without pain. I’m taking a strong painkiller and ibuprofen which helps for a while.

Thanks in the hope someone can respond.

come_on_aylin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Trapped Nerve in my Back

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by come_on_aylin »

I can't help with the state hospital, I always go to Dr Can Çobanoğlu in Lefkoşa http://www.cobanogluclinic.com/index.php/en/

When I have had problems with back or shoulder, I take Cataflam 50mg which he put me on. Now if I have a twinge I just take one or two and it goes.

I ruptured a disc 10+ years ago and following his treatment my back is as good as new, no operation required. He's treated lots of friends and family since. Plus you can visit his surgery weekday mornings without an appointment but he is very popular so you have to go early.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

Re: Trapped Nerve in my Back

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by gates »

try Vorinica 05428591697 she work wonders with me she in Girne . Give her a call and ask if she can help . She will tell you yes or no very nice people honest and professional

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”