Covid jab

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

elizabeth
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Covid jab

•   Message 51 of 57 in Discussion

Post by elizabeth »

We have registered (twice) online for the vaccine, we thought that was the system and that it was followed by a phone call to give an appointment. Yet we've heard of several people just going without appointments and getting the vaccine, doesn't that defeat the object of the lock down which I thought was to restrict the movement of people and spread of the virus.

TB10pilot
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 52 of 57 in Discussion

Post by TB10pilot »

The clinic

divesups
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 53 of 57 in Discussion

Post by divesups »

Really like to know if any one in the alsancak area have had their vaccinations. Registered online 3 weeks ago. Not even an acknowledgement received. Went to Lapta clinic on Thursday and told to come back on Fridsy at 9am. There on time but told, because we were only temporary resident could not have vaccine. Seen on Facebook you could apply on line to alsancak for vaccine. Tried to send details numerous times. Also phoned numerous times. But auto answer saying number unavailable. I will go personally to alsancak tomorrow to see if I can get registered. But don't hold my breath. My husband and myself are over 65 years.

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 54 of 57 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

When we had ours at the Devlet hospital 2 weeks ago we talked to a man there who was from Alsancak. He, like us, had applied about 9 days previously and had a call the day before being told to attend. At that time I don't think one's area was relevant although that seems to have now changed as more places are doing the vaccinations.

alphamike
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 55 of 57 in Discussion

Post by alphamike »

For those over 65 years in Tatlisu, there was a request on the Bele FB page to register at the health centre back on 3rd Feb. Yesterday, they put a list of names with appointment times on the page. https://www.facebook.com/tatlisubelediy ... 4814641508

Suggest those in Tatlisu area keep a check on the FB page for further announcements and notifications of appointments.

paul90
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 56 of 57 in Discussion

Post by paul90 »

In case it might help others, we went to the health centre in Camlibel yesterday at 1030 a.m. without an appointment.
No queuing, in and out in 15 minutes, no questions asked re age (me 74, wife 63) and we had our passports with us.
Sinovac vaccine, second dose in four weeks.

We had applied online (for Lapta) but had heard nothing for one week.

We applied for the travel permit and that was approved within 5 minutes, Police check point just before Camlibel and we were waved through.

13roman58
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 57 of 57 in Discussion

Post by 13roman58 »

Phone call from Lapta belidere,
Appointment verified.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”