Near East/Dr Suet Gonsal Hospital

Need to know where to find an English speaking Dentist or Doctor in North Cyprus? Find out about members' medical experiences within the TRNC. Ask questions...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

war horse
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Near East/Dr Suet Gonsal Hospital

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by war horse »

On Monday morning l rushed my other half into the A&E of this hospital in a bad way. They found he had a UTI that had gone to Sepsis. Within 2 hours he was upstairs in a room and being pumped full of medicine of all kinds. The doctor told me its amazing he's still alive or in a coma!!!

The service we have had from start to finish a week today has been excellent and l can't praise the enough. As for LV insurance so far they have been RUBBISH! I had an email last Monday confirm my phone call for help and asking numerous stupid question and as of today nothing! Every day l have emailed, today l phoned the emergency helpline who has put in a complaint for me with even me making one. I was then told to phone after 9am UK time which l did only to be put on hold yet again and told the claim advisor will call me back??? We have not paid the hospital only our policy excess, have missed out flights too. So before we leave we may have a large bill to pay??? And try and find flights? But at least he's still alive and getting better daily, it will be a long road to recovery and just glad it's over. So a big shout out to Dr. EVERET and all the staff at Near East Karakum

Laura B
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Near East/Dr Suet Gonsal Hospital

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Laura B »

Great to hear that your other half is on the right path. Also that you had such a good experience with Dr Suat Günsel hospital. I do hope you're able to sort out your insurance company before too long. All the best for recovery.

Return to “MEDICAL & DENTAL - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”