Pre Match Sunday October 6 Esentepe -v- Baf Ulku Yurdu

Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

sabrerich
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Pre Match Sunday October 6 Esentepe -v- Baf Ulku Yurdu

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by sabrerich »

PRE-MATCH. Sunday, October 6th 2013 @ Esentepe Stadium kick off 3-30pm.
K-Pet League Division 1. ESENTEPE v BAF ULKU YURDU.
For the second consecutive weekend Esentepe are at home when they entertain Baf Ulku Yurdu from Guzelyurt. In their first match of the season Esentepe drew 0-0 with another Guzelyurt team Binatli. For most of the match Esentepe played with 10 men Huseyin having been sent off with a red card.
Even thought I missed this match I saw the highlights on http://www.meteor.org.uk/sport and we had enough chances to win this match. Esentepe will be hoping to register their first win of the season and will be without the suspended Huseyin, who will probably be replaced with a similar player named Ilyass.
Baf Ulku Yurdu themselves failed to score in their opening match drawing 0-0 with Degirmenlik.
Baf Ulku Yurdu were relegated from League 1 in Season 2011-12, but were automatically promoted last Season.
LAST HOME MATCH v BAF ULKU YURDU; Season 2011-12 1st October 2011.
ESENTEPE 4 BAF ULKU YURDU 3.
I remember this match, Esentepe were 3-1 down after 86 minutes, but scored twice in injury time to snatch an amazing victory.
ESENTEPE TEAM; Tugrul; Hasan (Nersin 79), Berkan, Oguz; Hakan (Eser 62), Vurkan, Huseyin,Aras, Burak; Mumin (Halil 62), Ali Okan.
Esentepe scorers; Huseyin (pen 9), Burak 89 + 90 +1, Aras 90 +5.

I don't think there will be a repeat of “Fergie time” goals this Sunday, but I predict a 2-1 win for Esentepe.

UNDER 19 TEAM; The youngsters won their first match of the Season last week beating Binatli 4-0, and play Baf Ulku Yurdu under 19 team also on Sunday, kick off 1-30pm.

PLEASE COME ALONG AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM.

Return to “SPORT - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”