Cricket

Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Richard
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Cricket

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Richard »

I am the secretary of the Cyprus Cricket Association. We are interested in establishing links with any cricket which may be happening in the north, with a view to co-operating for matches, coaching and development of cricket in Cyprus.

I will be pleased to hear from any players or organisers of cricket who would like to talk about what we can do together.

Richard

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Cricket

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

What a fab idea. I cannot think of any cricket clubs here,l but I am sure there must be some. The Norfth is more football, basketball and rugger, but there must be some chaps that play cricket (or girls!)
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

I know that Pakistani students organize cricket matches regularly among themselves in the universities.

No Cypriot teams in the North that I know of.
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Maybe it is time for people to get together and create some, especially with an invitation like that. As a lefthanded bats(wo)man maybe I could be of some value! It always puts the bowlers off!
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “SPORT - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”