Gym near Bellapais

Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

jazzdolly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Gym near Bellapais

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by jazzdolly »

Hello all!
Can anyone tell me whether there is a gym near Bellapais or Catalkoy that is suitable for women.
Does anyone lnow the price of gyms ( daily/ monthly) here?

Thanks!

squashmad
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Gym near Bellapais

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by squashmad »

There is a gym at Bellapais traffic lights.

At the traffic light junction itself, take the road that goes down the back of the Pia Bella Hotel and you will find the gym a couple of yards along on the left hand side.

I thought that the Malpas had a gym, they have an indoor pool.

And lastly, there used to be a gym underneath the shops on the Karakum road where you will find the Mini Coutour shop, access was around the back however I am not sure if this one is still about. Take the turning up the side of where Aladdins Cave is and it was in the row of shops on your left.

jazzdolly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by jazzdolly »

Thanks squashmad! I don't suppose you have any idea how much they charge do you?

squashmad
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by squashmad »

Sorry but I have no idea as I do not go to any of them, I prefer a more leisurely life!

Kizzy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Kizzy »

The gym Squashmad is talking about is Club Fit - you turn up off the main road by Aladdin's Cave and it is on your right - there is a carpark & the gym is underneath the Mini Couture office.

It's got great equipment and is definitely suitable for women - I go alone sometimes & have always felt very comfortable in there. Fee is 100TL per month & you can go in every day for that.

Levent Hoca is the boss and will help you with a training plan if that's what you want ~ otherwise you can just do your own thing. All the staff are friendly & helpful.

Give it a go ~ I'm sure you'll be happy.

Kizzy

jazzdolly
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by jazzdolly »

Thanks Kizzy!

Do they have classes or just the gym equipment? and when I was told the Bellapais traffic lights I didn't really understand where that was?...Are these at the bottom of the hill after passinbg ESK on the left?

Thanks!

Kizzy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Kizzy »

Jazzdolly

Club Fit doesn't hold classes it is only a gym ~ but you can get a training programme designed especially for you. This gym is off the main road coming out from Girne going towards Ozankoy (heading towards China Bazaar & Erdener Supermarket if that helps). You will see the big sign on the right. Just pop in & have a look around and a chat. Forgot to mention it's closed on Sundays.

Yes the Bellapais traffic lights are the ones that you mention. There was a gym just after them on the left called Pumps but I'm not sure it 's still open.

Some other venues will probably start classes in September (Zumba, Pilates, Yoga) once the weather cools down.

Hope that helps.

Kizzy

Return to “SPORT - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”