scuba diving schools

Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

timefore
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

scuba diving schools

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by timefore »

can anyone recommend a good scuba diving school in trnc

oneplustwo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: scuba diving schools

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by oneplustwo »

Hello

I signed up with Scuba Cyprus a couple of weeks ago who are on Camelot Beach. However I also use Amphora Diving who are on Kervansaray Beach. These two companies work closely together and so I can dive with either. The rates are the same, but if you sign up for lots of dives or multi-packages then I am sure you can get a discount, as I did. Also it is cheaper obviously if you have your own kit bar tanks and weights.

You don't say if you are already qualified, but the companies also offer some boat trips out from the harbour and a trip to Larnaca (minimum qualification Advanced PADI) weekly to dive a big wreck off the coast there. You do see plenty of fish here, but not the scenery of Maldives, Caribbean, or Red Sea, so could get a bit boring after a while, but it is a great sport.

Call Cenk (pronounced Jenk) at Scuba Cyprus on 0533 8613445 [email protected]
and Asim Uygur at Amphora Diving on 0542 8514924 [email protected]
Both speak perfect English and Cenk is actually also the swimming instructor at ESK.

Please tell them middle aged, rather unfit English fat bird, 2 kids recommended.... Still I am trying!

timefore
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by timefore »

thanks for that info oneplustwo (kids coming out in august and want to try scuba)

oneplustwo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by oneplustwo »

Should suit you fine then, see picture. Cute.
Attachments
Cenk & my kids
Cenk & my kids

Return to “SPORT - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”