Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.
Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun 11 Oct 2015 1:58 pm
- Message 1 of 4 in Discussion
Anyone going to the game next week and If so how are you getting there
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Sat 14 Apr 2012 7:21 am
- Message 2 of 4 in Discussion
Advice , do not take your Turkish car over to the match, better to get cab to the stadium.
- Posts: 7500
- Joined: Sat 21 Apr 2012 6:00 pm
- Message 3 of 4 in Discussion
tutor4u wrote:Advice , do not take your Turkish car over to the match, better to get cab to the stadium.
Or a BUS!
There's time to do a little research on bus routes and timetables before then, it could save trouble with Yobs - I'm not sure that a TC Taxi driver would be comfortable going to the Stadium, given recent history, and the GC Police's reluctance to take action...
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sun 01 Jan 2017 11:10 am
- Message 4 of 4 in Discussion
Unfortunatly trouble is not uncommon at Apoel, their fans are crazy and the likelyhood is the reult will not go their way, so leave your Tottenham scarf at home
I will settle for watching on TV..
Work is the curse of the drinking classes.