Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.
Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue 08 May 2012 5:33 pm
- Message 1 of 2 in Discussion
Can anyone tell me where to buy a treadmill. Mr pound and Optimum don't have .tks
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu 28 Apr 2022 11:37 am
- Message 2 of 2 in Discussion
What is your budget? The "best" treadmills can be found at $6000 - $9000 dollars (Life Fitness Platinum and Club Series) so if you are on a retirement budget, I'm not so sure this will work for you. You can't really go wrong with Life Fitness or Precor. You CAN go wrong with Nordic Trac. Usually the more expensive the machine the better. If/when comparing, take a look at:
* Country or origin/assembly - USA-made is better.
* Weight limit. Machines with a weight limit greater than 350+ lbs are much better than those with a 200 Lbs limit.
* Length and quality of warranty.
Here are tips on this page https://houseandbeyond.org/best-treadmill-under-1000/
from Consumer Reports on buying Treadmills.