Chess Lessons Offered

Talk about sport in or out of the TRNC. Find out about Karate Classes, local football matches, Scuba Diving ... and much more.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Girne guy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Chess Lessons Offered

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Girne guy »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Cengiz Hasman. I am one of the highest ranked Turkish Cypriot chess players and have helped Taskinkoy win the Turkish Cypriot 1st Division Chess League. I offer one to one chess lessons or lessons in small groups of 2-3. Group lessons will be available soon. Any age welcome. I have recently moved from the UK to Kyrenia. My best result is drawing with the 7th best player (a Grand Master) in England, last year. I can also teach in Turkish as well as in English. Please send me a message for more details or call me on 0548 855 1975. Thanks.

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Chess Lessons Offered

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

welcome. I could not resist writing something, cos I know Angela Hasman, as many others do, and she is the mother of this Chess Genius. I just wish I had the time and patience to learn Chess (i stay as a bad Backgammon player). Cengiz knows what he is doing, and I would think it owuld be an honour to be taught by such a champion.

good luck to tutor and pupils alike!
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Girne guy
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Chess Lessons Offered

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Girne guy »

Thank you for your kind words, Marion.

Return to “SPORT - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”