NorthCyprusCancerCharityTrusts February Coffee Morning.

Need advice from The British Residents Society in North Cyprus? Find out about and help charities in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

NCCCT
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

NorthCyprusCancerCharityTrusts February Coffee Morning.

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by NCCCT »

February's Coffee Morning for our Charity will be held on Tuesday 9th February and will be held at The Rocks Hotel Girne.
It will start at 10.30am and the entrance fee will be 10TL which includes tea/coffee AND cakes !
We have already started putting things aside to bring for our charity stalls and of course there will be many more stalls there for you to browse and buy from.
Coffee Mornings would not be the same without our Raffle and Carole will be there making sure everyone of you has bought a ticket.
Please come and join us if you can. |

NorthCyprusCancerCharityTrust.

Dalartokat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: NorthCyprusCancerCharityTrusts February Coffee Morning.

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Dalartokat »

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/support ... cancer-day

World Cancer Day today. I'm off on Tuesday 9th Feb for Skin Cancer treatment(UK) for second time. Please make sure you check yourselves when in the sun, look for freckles that join together,(mine were the size of a 5p piece) moles that are raised and change colour. Plenty of sun cream. All of the obvious I know but still it came for me.
If you ever get tired one day of life, take a rest, lean your back on the stone, not people. Cold but safe...

Return to “CHARITY & SOCIETY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”