A taste of traditional Thailand - NCCCT's Coffee Morning

Need advice from The British Residents Society in North Cyprus? Find out about and help charities in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

bigbadbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

A taste of traditional Thailand - NCCCT's Coffee Morning

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by bigbadbob »

A gentle reminder to everyone that the next Coffee Morning for the North Cyprus Cancer Charity Trust is being held at the traditional Thai Restaurant in Catalkoy, The Panta.
This is situated on the main coastal road coming from town and it is on the right hand side of the road just before Supreme Supermarket.
There is limited parking but plenty just over the road so this will be no problem for anyone.
We will be serving up some Thai finger food as well as tea/coffee and cake and all for an entrance donation of 10TL per person.
As a Volunteer for the Charity I am already sorting and preparing some beautiful clothes and bits and bobs for our stall even a ''bit of glam and sparkle' all ready for your Christmas 'do's'.
There will be lots of other stalls there for you to browse and enjoy and of course there will be our Raffle.
Please come and join us as it will be a lovely morning, our first Coffee Morning since the summer break.
Otto and his staff did us proud last May with everyone who attended saying how much they had enjoyed the morning and it was a lovely ambiance and something different with his beautiful staff in traditional Thai costume and one of his Chef's demonstrating the art of Fruit Carving.
Come and say Hello, I will be working on our stall and am really looking forward to seeing you all there.

BBB's other Half

elizabeth
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: A taste of traditional Thailand - NCCCT's Coffee Mornin

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by elizabeth »

What date is the coffee morning please.

bigbadbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by bigbadbob »

The date of the Coffee Morning is Tuesday 11th October 16 and it will start at 10.30am.
Thank you Elizabeth for asking and hope to see you there. (I had put all details in a previous post but apologies for not putting them on this one)
Me thinks it might be something to do with ''being of a certain age! ''.

BBB's other half.

bigbadbob
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by bigbadbob »

I have spent most of the day preparing the beautiful items for sale at our Coffee Morning this coming Tuesday.
Thanks to some wonderful donations we have gorgeous evening wear for the Ladies and Gents, some warm and cosy Winter Wear, a little bit of summer clothes still as the sun here in North Cyprus is still shining warmly thank goodness.
We have evening bags and shoes, scarves, gloves, hats everything but the kitchen sink!
Please come along, say Hello and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Panta and hopefully buy a bargain or two.

BBB's Other Half - I will be looking out for you .

NCCCT
Verified Charity
Verified Charity

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by NCCCT »

Thank you to everyone one who came to the Coffee Morning yesterday and we hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.
There were about 120 people there and the total amount raised was just over 3000 TL.
Our thanks to Otto and his staff of Panta who looked after us so well and to all our Volunteers who worked so hard again for our Charity.
We look forward to seeing you at our November Coffee Morning and then it will the BIG one! The Christmas Fayre
Thank you all once again for your support.

North Cyprus Cancer Charity Trust.

Owl Lady
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Owl Lady »

Thank you to every one who supported the event and for all who bought raffle tickets, with out my gun at their head!

Return to “CHARITY & SOCIETY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”