BRUNCH WITH SONER AND AYKUT FOR NCCCT NOW CANCELLED.

Need advice from The British Residents Society in North Cyprus? Find out about and help charities in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

BRUNCH WITH SONER AND AYKUT FOR NCCCT NOW CANCELLED.

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

Sorry folks, but what some of us thought would be a greatt event was not echoed in the minds of others and this event is now cancelled due to lack of sales of tic kets.
I see that other suggestions are mad,ebut it is too late. Aykut had a tiny window in which he could spare the time and I grabbed it, but he is not otherwise available as he is here for ony a week and a very busy schedule. We could have gone ahead with the 20 or so who booked but it is not worth it to the hotel nor the organisers. 5 fingers would probably not have many more, and no time at all to organise it.

But Aykut and soner willbe on radio and TV so people can catch them there. i was looking forward to it because I was quiz mistress - hence the grlling thaat soner was fearing.

But all done and dusted now. Not enough takers, - too slow on the uptake - not enough interest - too expensive - too much food - but whatever, sorry folks. You missed a great opportunity for a great meal, great folk to meet and a great event.

Maybe next year????

also Aykut was bring over a plaque 'albert Square' autographed by all the cast, and he was offering this to be auctioned. Hopefully another charity can benefit at some bigger functions later in the year, so all is not lost charity wise.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

Return to “CHARITY & SOCIETY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”