North Cyprus cancer charity

Need advice from The British Residents Society in North Cyprus? Find out about and help charities in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Zerinmehmed
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

North Cyprus cancer charity

Post by Zerinmehmed »

Hi to all my friends I have to tell you all I got bad news from the committee mike from the committee came to me and said that they had a meeting and that they don't want me at there coffee morowings any more. I have been going to the event for 7 years but because now I have some one there who copy's every thing that I sell they don't want me there I think that it not fear for them to be nasty has everyone knows I have been selling pashminas and scarfs for the past 20 years it my business to do the best. I guess there are nasty people in this world who get a pleasure in copying other people, I guess friends I will still be around I wish all my friends a Happy Christmas and a very Happy healthy New year. Tina

Barbieb
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: North Cyprus cancer charity

Post by Barbieb »

Hi Tina, that is such a shame, but you are well known and I am sure it won't affect your business, as fortunately everyone here knows Tina Pashmina and are also aware that you can always be found at Wednesday Market, Girne and Lambussa on Saturdays, wishing you a very Merry Christmas and am certain you will have a prosperous 2013 xx

Zerinmehmed
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by Zerinmehmed »

Thank you for your support but I still can't get over the fact that they have done this to me I have been their a lot long than any one their and to think that some who is new has the right to put me out and make room for her I am sure you know who it is

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Post by PoshinDevon »

This is a matter for individuals to resolve. Unfortunately this sort of posting can all to easily escalate out of control, often with a few people who have little background knowledge posting just to stir things up.

Please take this matter off board.

Therefore this post is now locked.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Return to “CHARITY & SOCIETY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”