Alsancak Freedom Sanctuary Quiz

Need advice from The British Residents Society in North Cyprus? Find out about and help charities in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Alsancak Freedom Sanctuary Quiz

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

This is to invite you all to a Charity Fun Quiz and Raffle in aid of the Alsancak Freedom Sanctuary on Monday 6th December at The Roadhouse Bar and Restaurant in Alsancak.

Contestants should arrive at 6:30 p.m. for a 6:45 prompt start.

Quiz questions are compiled by me, the Quizmaster, Keith Caley.

A raffle follows, and if you wish to donate a raffle prize, that would be most acceptable!

The Quiz normally takes place every two weeks, but with the festive season approaching, I will aim to advise the date of each quiz individually until we are into the New Year, as other events may take precedence.

As you may know, this Charity is the brainchild of Alsancak businesswoman Nülten Oral, and operates on land donated by Alsancak Belediyesi/KKTC Orman Dairesi – and is always in need of funds to feed and provide Veterinary care for the animals.

The Charity has one dedicated full-time worker on-site supplemented by volunteers of all ages and sexes – more volunteers are always welcome!

Any queries, please do not hesitate to call me on 0533 830 1835 or Jeremy on 0533 830 0905 or Mark on 0533 879 9216
Attachments
AFSlogo.jpg
3 puppies.jpg

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Alsancak Freedom Sanctuary Quiz

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Just a reminder that this Quiz is tomorrow (Monday) night at the Roadhouse Bar and Restaurant.

The normal Food menu will be available, and there will be a break between the two halves of the Quiz for your meal if you choose to order.

I look forward to seeing you there to support this worthwhile Charity.

Return to “CHARITY & SOCIETY - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”