Exterior Villa Repaint

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Arapman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Exterior Villa Repaint

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Arapman »

Looking for someone to repaint the whole villa and sort out a few cracks on the exterior of my villa.Has to a good price to get the job done to a perfect finish.Im very fussy haha.Any recommendations please .Alan

Cyprus Homebuilders
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: Exterior Villa Repaint

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Cyprus Homebuilders »

Dear Alan,

Our company specializes in property repairs http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/servi ... rth-cyprus

We have a team of two very savvy painters who do a great job on fixing cracks and painting. Here's a testimonial from one of our recent customers:

Chris and Heather Martin, Lapta

We bought our home in July 2014 and on a recommendation from our estate agent contacted Dursun at Cyprus Homebuilders to discuss various ideas we had to improve our property.

Initially we had some new external lights added to the property and then had our hall stairs and landing decorated by his painters. As a painter myself in the UK, I cast a very critical eye over their workmanship and I was delighted with the results, which were first class.

At the end of last year when we returned to the UK, we hired Dursun to completely rip out our downstairs shower room and turn it into a bright and practical utility room. Tilers, electricians, carpenters, and plumbers all did their thing with Dursun overseeing the entire project. And despite being 2 000 miles away, the project was executed to a very high standard without issues. Dursun sent many photos throughout all stages of the renovation, and when we saw the results in this year we were certainly not disappointed. This spring we had Dursun paint our lounge and kitchen, which again was done to a very high standard.

In a country where you don't always get what you expect, it is very refreshing and reassuring to find a builder who is reliable, competitive, and takes pride in his work. On this basis I have no hesitation in recommending Cyprus Homebuilders team and will be engaging them again in the future for new works. In case you have any questions to us, please call the company office for our contacts.
-------------------------

We also have a very reasonable pricing policy and give guatantee on all repair services. Please, contact us in case interested.
Last edited by Cyprus Homebuilders on Tue 10 Oct 2017 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best regards,

Cyprus Homebuilders
+90-533-836-0611
[email protected]
www.cyprushomebuilders.com

Maggie2012
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Maggie2012 »

Hello Alan.
Try Orhan Saglam
He and his team very professional and reliable!!!
His contact number is 0533 874 44 77
Cheers

Retired
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Retired »

I can recommend Orhan also. Great to deal with and does a professional job.

Arapman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Arapman »

Orhan is at present painting a friends villa so I will be having a loook when finished and are they happy ,they say he turns up on time and is doing a good job.Another week I will see the finished villa.Thanks for all the replies.

gates
Business contributing to forum
Business contributing to forum

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by gates »

we could do this task for you http://www.braceybuilders.com can supply recs done lately but we do a proper job cut out cracks and repair so if you want a good job you have to pay as you must know

DS Expat TV
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Post by DS Expat TV »

I know an English painter very good but prefers to use very expesive paint, ie. 385tl for 15 ltr his work is perfect. call him on 0533 8680660 cracks get chopped out flexed then filled skimmed glued then painted average villa takes him 3 weeks.
Television is a medium because anything well done is rare.....

G&H Home Maintenance
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Post by G&H Home Maintenance »

Hello Alan

I saw your advertisment. I have a company call G&H home repair. We do all type of home repair all over north cyprus. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

G&H home repair services

0533 860 49 34
0533 886 38 24
http://www.northcyprushomemaintenance.com

teresa3
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by teresa3 »

country girl
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

Post by country girl »

Firstrate property services are very good , they repair all cracks and damage and use top of the range paint. I can highly recommend them. Contact number is 0533 889 8337

Regards
Loz

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”