Ark and Sal Electrik, Girne

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Northumbrian
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Ark and Sal Electrik, Girne

•   Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Northumbrian »

Have always had excellent service from Ark & Sal Electrik, however went down to buy a contactor only to discover that the shop Kurtalus Cd was now empty and cleared. Does anyone know if they moved to knew premises - hope that they have not ceased to trade - IF they have does anyone know of another electrical supply shop that stocks and sells everyday electrical spares - almost as an electrical wholesaler in the UK would?

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Ark and Sal Electrik, Girne

•   Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

There's a place on the corner of the first street past the Golden Lady, Alsancak

Northumbrian
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Northumbrian »

Cheers Keith. We are on the other side of town in the Catalkoy direction, but if all else fails will give your suggestion a try. Much obliged.

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Ah! - you didn't say where you were...

Elektrokur, based on the 'big roundabout' in Girne - top of the road to the Colony/bottom of the hill / main road to Lefkoşa - stock a lot of 'electrical installation' type stuff, although I haven't ever tried 'em for a contactor, 'cos I live closer to the one that I mentioned...

I don't know if they'll be open on Saturday a.m. because of the Eid Bayram, but you could give 'em a ring - 0392 8160901/2/3/4 (4 lines).

Same applies to the one near me, except I can't remember the name, and certainly not the 'phone number!

Northumbrian
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Northumbrian »

No problem and thank you

Handy Aarry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Handy Aarry »

You could always try Tektan in Girne itself. Always found them very helpful and Serhan speaks good english.

Northumbrian
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Northumbrian »

Cheers Aarry - where are Tektan located?

Handy Aarry
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Handy Aarry »

Sorry Northumbrian, don't come on here regularly. Hard to describe where it is unless you know Girne well. If on foot from George's cafe walk down the main thoroughfair one way street, straight on over the main cross roads, just as you start to walk up hill again there is a road on the left and a Tektan sign. Walk up that road and you'll find them at the top on the left. You can't drive that way as the side road is one way wrong direction.

Northumbrian
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Post by Northumbrian »

Thanks Aary - Think I know where you mean. We are back over in a couple of weeks time so will track Tektan down then.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”