Good Tailor needed

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Chezzi
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Good Tailor needed

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Chezzi »

Hi, can anyone recommend a really good tailor for a ladies dress?
Had a bad experience with one, so would like personal recommendations.
Thanks.

pc4854
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Good Tailor needed

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by pc4854 »

Exotic Kuma in Karaoglanoglu coming from Girne about 100 meters past the post office on the left hand side. First class tailor and very reasonable.

ana_banana
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Good Tailor needed

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by ana_banana »

I've just had my dress made by Hashim Bey at Orkide Moda Evi. Extremely happy with the results. So far he's been great with whatever we ordered from him: trousers, jackets, shirts tailored to my husband's body shape, my trousers and jackets tailored, a new dress, etc. I wish I could attach a picture of the dress, but the forum doesn't allow it anymore.

Hashim works equally well with both male and female clothing as long as you know what you want. I found a desired dress model on the internet, showed it to him, brought the fabric. He took the measurements and one week later I had a great dress. We also saw him making a classical man's suit, it was simply WOW!

If you are interested, his workshop is in Girne: when you enter the town, turn left from the first roundabout towards HSBC bank, go down the road until you see OZZI KEBAP sign, turn left again and 50m down the street you'll see the workshop right across from LG Electronics shop. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Cheers,
Ana
Never stand on the wrong side of small-minded people with a little power.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”