Terrace shade/cover

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

nataless
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Terrace shade/cover

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by nataless »

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right section or not but I am looking for prices and ideas for a large sturdy shaded terrace cover, ie something you can sit and put furniture under.

I live in Dogankoy on the High Hills development, some of the neighbours have nice ones, as most of the original ones like ours broke.

Thanks
Natasha

You can also email on [email protected]

Cyprus Homebuilders
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: Terrace shade/cover

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Cyprus Homebuilders »

Hi Natasha!

Our company has built quite a few terrace covers just like you've described. If interested, please see pictures here http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/portf ... ankoy-trnc and here http://www.cyprushomebuilders.com/portf ... latya-trnc

This is what our customers say:

Paul and Yvonne Jones, Dogankoy

We wanted to make more of our large rear veranda (we wanted a completely tiled and lined roof with new lighting and additional electrical points), and after consulting with three building firms we were really impressed with the approach of Cyprus Homebuilders. They clearly knew what we wanted to achieve and gave us great ideas and advice.

The work began in mid-June 2014 with a two week target. The workmen worked diligently, their attention to detail was impressive (and we were watching closely) and the finishing touches were immaculate and high quality.

Dursun was engaged from start to finish and was often on site – we were kept informed on progress daily and had complete confidence in the work carried out. The end result was everything we could have hoped for and finished on time.

We have 9 years-experience of work carried out on our villa (and most of it pretty good) but Dursun and his team are by far the most professional builders we have experienced. Our confidence was well placed and we now have an outside space the envy of all our neighbours and friends. We are very happy to endorse Dursun’s company and would highly recommend his services – give him a try (you will not be disappointed). Our next major project (new bathroom) is already going to this company.

We are very happy to share our experience with others and have left our contact details with Cyprus Homebuilders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope our reply was helpful.
P.S. We speak Russian.
Last edited by Cyprus Homebuilders on Tue 10 Oct 2017 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Best regards,

Cyprus Homebuilders
+90-533-836-0611
[email protected]
www.cyprushomebuilders.com

nataless
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Terrace shade/cover

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by nataless »

Hello,