top quality builders.

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

scaffman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

top quality builders.

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by scaffman »

.CONSTRUCTION.
just had this company do some exstensive work on my property in osankoy and need to give praise where its due.all to often here we see and hear of rip off builders and shoddy work. well this company ticked all the boxes.i am or was involved in the construction industry back in the uk and know somewhat on how things should be done. we have had our villa damp proofed and new patio laid along with fully painted to the outside of the property.the workmen were clean cleaned up after each day were respectfull and did several things not included in the quote given .touchwood have all in house tradesmen so therfore do not have to sublet any work out to a third party.the company can provide all aspects of building work from bespoke kitchens to a new build house.they even finnished bang on completion date .the owners are turkish cypriots who speak excellent english and keep to their promise of a good job done.so i would recomend this company to anyone looking to get work done to give ilhan a call on 05338307727 .once again touchwood for a job well done. :

scaffman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: top quality builders.

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by scaffman »

name of company omitted in my blog is touchwood construction.sorry for the omission.

Boy Blue
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Boy Blue »

Hi

Saw your post from July 2016,are this company still going & are you still satisfied with the work that they carried out

Boy Blue

ana_banana
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by ana_banana »

Boy Blue wrote:Hi

Saw your post from July 2016,are this company still going & are you still satisfied with the work that they carried out

Boy Blue

Hi there Boy Blue!

I can highly recommend these guys http://kibkomnorthcyprusforum.com/viewt ... 60&t=24441 Had lots of work done by them and never been disappointed.
Never stand on the wrong side of small-minded people with a little power.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”