woodburner and installation

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

oneillbox
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

woodburner and installation

•   Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Post by oneillbox »

I am looking to purchase a woodburner, medium size, including installation.

Anyone know and good outlets that sell these items, plus a decent standard of workmanship in terms of the installation.

many thanks

Cyprus Homebuilders
Verified Business
Verified Business

Re: woodburner and installation

•   Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Cyprus Homebuilders »

Hi oneillbox!

We can highly recommend Akinlar. They have a shop and a showroom in Girne on the road going from the town center to Bellapais, past DigiTurk office, across from KarMarket shop. We've been working with them for a few years now since many of our customers switch from fireplaces to woodburners.

They can come and install it for you once you've purchased, but you can also order installation with us since we repair damaged surfaces after breaking holes for pipe installation. We also develop and order custom-design insulated pipes for better heat-proofing and cleaning, which are not offered in Akinlar by default.

If you have any questions, please contact us via any convenient means of communication.
Hope this reply was helpful.
Last edited by Cyprus Homebuilders on Wed 24 Aug 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,

Cyprus Homebuilders
+90-533-836-0611
[email protected]
www.cyprushomebuilders.com

MVP
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Post by MVP »

Another vote for Akinlar - very professional

oneillbox
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Post by oneillbox »

thanks all, sounds like the place to go to. anyone any idea of what size of woodburner i need for my property. its a 140m2 3 bed property. 2 beds are downstairs and 1 is upstairs. openplan lounge/diner/kitchen

i do believe they are measured in kw's

Cyprus Homebuilders
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Post by Cyprus Homebuilders »

Unfortunately, your woodburner will be efficient mainly in an open plan area and perhaps in the bedroom downstairs if you keep the doors open. It won't heat the upstairs unless you make fan openings in the walls and let the pipe through the chimney in the middle of the house (for most houses in Cyprus this is not an option). The models range between 5 and 18.5 kw. Most people buy something in the middle 10-12 or lower for smaller rooms.
Best regards,

Cyprus Homebuilders
+90-533-836-0611
[email protected]
www.cyprushomebuilders.com

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”