aircon fault?

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

oneillbox
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

aircon fault?

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by oneillbox »

my main bedroom aircon seems to refuse to blow out cold air. im guessing it could just need re gassing. any advice? any reliable aircon engineers available early september please?

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: aircon fault?

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

Where the hell do you live? If anywhere near Girne, try Temel Bulut on 05442 858 5275. Reliable, efficient and has good English. If you live in Lapta or Iskele or Famagusta or Nicosia or Guzulyurt, sorry cannot help. Maybe others living in these areas can.

Deniz1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Deniz1 »

Mine did that last week it was the condenser that needed replacing its very rarely gas. 0533 858 2056 Savas speaks english. Try cleaning your filters first though.

Marc111
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Marc111 »

Good luck! Had an absolute nightmare trying to come and repair/ replace my unit in Alsancak as I'm in a 3rd floor penthouse and nobody seems to be able to get a cherry picker/forklift to access the unit!!! Sure it can't be that hard for someone does this for a living to organise.Obviosly they opt for the easy jobs during the busy period. Perhaps come December we shall have more luck!

oneillbox
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by oneillbox »

im in kucukerenkoy

tomsteel
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by tomsteel »

OK, I live just on the border of Bahçeli and Kűcűk Erenköy. Temel knows the area well. I recommend him highly.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”