Electrician Recommendation

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Electrician Recommendation

•   Message 1 of 13 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

I know we can look at those advertising, however personal recommendation is always good.
We need to put up a set of lights in our apartment. It's a set of 6 lights, Turkish style hanging from a long wire from the ceiling( not a good description). Ceiling is approx 6 mtrs high so job is at a height so that counts me out doing it myself.

So can anyone recommend a reliable, electrician at a fair price for this simple job. If so can you please advise name an contact number. We are in Buffavento village and would like to get job done before we return to the UK in a week or so.

Thanks.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: Electrician Recommendation

•   Message 2 of 13 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

I see the message has been viewed a few times but so far no electrician recommended. Is this because there are none - cannot believe this is the case. Or maybe job to small?

Anyway if there is an electrician out there who can do this small job please let us know. It's only putting up some lights which I could do myself but it's a high up job and I don't have tools, ladder or head for heights!

Any recommendations gratefully received- just leave name and number.

Thanks again
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Beautiful You Salon
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 13 in Discussion

Post by Beautiful You Salon »

Ozgemici 0533 8364474 highly recommend

deputydawg
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 13 in Discussion

Post by deputydawg »

I did not respond earlier as I too thought you would be inundated by recommendations. We have used a qualified electrician but a testament to his work is that not for some time. He will also tab up/Identify all your fuses in the fuse box if not already done and give sound advice on usage of power, for a cup of coffee, and a chat. His name is Peter and he is based in Lapta. Telephone 0533 846 0382. He may not respond if your telephone does not show "caller" detail. Similarly, there is another plumber/electrician also called Peter based in Alsancak with a telephone number 0533 843 1336. We have not had any need to use him but many of our friends have and recommend him. Best of luck. If all else fails, with your family, all raise your hands in the air and chant "many hands make lights work" !
"profound ? A bird can sing with a broken wing, but, one can't pluck feathers off a frog!

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 5 of 13 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Thanks for replies, tried to call but no reply...will try again. If any other recommendations please post.

Cheers

ailletoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 13 in Discussion

Post by ailletoo »

Chris, a very reliable, punctial, tidy electrician.

05338 368 869

No hesitation in recommending him.

kbasat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 13 in Discussion

Post by kbasat »

I am bringing this old thread back up rather than a new one. We are having electrical issues with one of our basestation locations in Esentepe and would like to ask if you know of a good electrician in the region, preferably one that does not mind working in Bayram as we really need it right now! Its a house in esentepe. there is electricity at the gate but not inside.

any help, or phone numbers are appreciated, I tried calling chris but no answer.

you can reach us at 0548 870 0236 or drop a number here and we will call.

Thanks
Kemal
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
-----
https://www.facebook.com/taskentdogaparki/

montet12
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 13 in Discussion

Post by montet12 »

Bulent Yardimci - 0533 834 3681, Girne

LooseBoots
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 9 of 13 in Discussion

Post by LooseBoots »

kbasat wrote:I am bringing this old thread back up rather than a new one. We are having electrical issues with one of our basestation locations in Esentepe and would like to ask if you know of a good electrician in the region, preferably one that does not mind working in Bayram as we really need it right now! Its a house in esentepe. there is electricity at the gate but not inside.

any help, or phone numbers are appreciated, I tried calling chris but no answer.

Thanks
Kemal
Kemal and Soner.hope you don`t mind but I have copied to Glencoe ( b4 it closes ) as it is for Esentepe area.
Always look on the Bright side of life. Monty Python - Life of Brian.
Be nice to one another.
Reporting from Portugal

LooseBoots
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 13 in Discussion

Post by LooseBoots »

kbasat wrote:I am bringing this old thread back up rather than a new one. We are having electrical issues with one of our basestation locations in Esentepe and would like to ask if you know of a good electrician in the region, preferably one that does not mind working in Bayram as we really need it right now! Its a house in esentepe. there is electricity at the gate but not inside.

Thanks
Kemal
Kemal - Reply received from Glencoe.
"

Looseboots - Seriff who is a local and usually very dependable also does not overcharge like some he would be my choice

Tel: 05338607841

Greg"

Also this one :

Give my friend Mike a call on 0533 8894052.

He's qualified and really knows his stuff.

Cheers

Art.

Sorry Soner. Glencoe def closes at the end of this month, so just trying to help.
Always look on the Bright side of life. Monty Python - Life of Brian.
Be nice to one another.
Reporting from Portugal

dani
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 11 of 13 in Discussion

Post by dani »

Don't mean to hijack your thread but does anyone know of an electrician (West of Girne) who has experience of fitting underfloor heating?

RAZR63
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 12 of 13 in Discussion

Post by RAZR63 »

PoshinDevon wrote:Thanks for replies, tried to call but no reply...will try again. If any other recommendations please post.

Cheers
Hi Posh,

I need an Electrician to fix the ceiling lights in my Kitchen. Who did you use in the end?

Ray

G&H Home Maintenance
Verified Business
Verified Business

•   Message 13 of 13 in Discussion

Post by G&H Home Maintenance »

Hi posh

If you still looking for electrician 0533 864 46 31 his name its Serhat he is very good.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”