Kitchen Supply?fitting

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

lizzial
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Kitchen Supply?fitting

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by lizzial »

We are looking for a good quality fitted kitchen to replace out current bog standard and now past its best Cyprus original! The other option is IKEA and are happy to bring one over but we then need someone to fit it. Any suggestions would be helpful. Alan

Reyntj
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Kitchen Supply?fitting

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Reyntj »

We used ciddi mutfak and would consider it betterbthan some others and ok for the money . I thought about ikea but was daunted by ordering it etc and brining it across and potentially paying tax and then organising the fitter etc . We paid about 11500 tl a year or so ago for a u shaped kitchen 3.5 m eter wide by 2 meters so mid size . Id say it was probably cheaper than ikea the price included fitting l a word of warning though my wife translated at cidi mutfak and i though ok sounds good . What i hadnt realised was all they did was come and fit the kitchen we had to have evrything prepped ie remove old kitchen make good the walls and electrics . Fortunately we new all the trades and had a wall replasterec and new sickets put in this was really cheap compared to the uk . We got a quote for the worktop and some appliances but it was much cheaper to order somewhere else . Hope this is useful . Be interested into what you decided as im building a new home in a year or so and will need a new kitchen . If you go the ikea route let me know how you get on .

cdscyprus
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by cdscyprus »

Hi did you find someone to do this for you?

We have a very good company we work with and can provide a first class kitchen you will be 100% happy with.

Email us if still needed [email protected]
CDS - All aspects of property maintenance and repairs

http://www.cdscyprus.com
http://www.cds-pools.com
009 0542 886 2332

snd1966
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by snd1966 »

having one new one fitted at present in Bellapais and another one taken out, rearranged and some new carcases but using the old doors due to it being the famous Bitter Lemons

I'll let you know how it goes.......

Price I paid the same in 1987 for one kitchen in an extension on a terrace house in the uk and my customer is getting 2 revamped!

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”