6 weeks no House phone

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

6 weeks no House phone

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

I live in Lapta,mountainside, and about 6 weeks ago when we had the big storm my house phone went off as I believe did a lot of other peoples. I have been calling the engineers every week and they just keep saying there's a problem in Lapta. Is anyone else's phone still off or is it just mine?

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: 6 weeks no House phone

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

So has no one else got a problem with their house phone?

Keithcaley
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Keithcaley »

Stella, I think that you may need to be a little patient...

It's only 5 hours since you posted your query - many people only visit the forum infrequently!

If you do need a quick answer, then you could try visiting businesses in your area that have landline 'phones, and ask them if they are still having problems - there are relatively few private individuals who have landlines, most rely on mobiles.

For what it's worth, I live in Alsancak - seaside - and have had no problems at all with mine.

elizabeth
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by elizabeth »

Just wondering Stella if you got your landline sorted out. We live in Lapta, mountainside, and on return from our holiday on Jan. 10th we found our landline was down. My husband called in to the Telephone office in town the following day and our line was repaired on Jan 12th, perhaps if you still have problems a trip into the office may spur them on.

stellasstar1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by stellasstar1 »

Hi Elizabeth, I got my Cypriot friend to go in and she got it repaired for me the next day.
!!!!!! I've never had a problem with getting it repaired before, in the 12 years I've been here, but this time very different, don't know why, but at least it's done now.

Mr Chinnery
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Mr Chinnery »

Hi Folks,
If you have a fault with your landline, save time and effort going to the telephone office by dialling 163 ( on your mobile
of course )
You log your fault and it is always repaired.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”