Best painter/builder in trnc

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Sparky57
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Best painter/builder in trnc

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Sparky57 »

All Kibkomers. We have just had the exterior of our villa painted and a metal/tile carport built (7.5m * 4m) and the existing garage bricked up with an automatic roller shutter fitted. A major project which took just over three weeks to complete. The builder we used was Gerkan Hancerci and we have nothing but praise for all the work he and his sub- contractors have completed for us.
Gerkan is a very likeable professional and in our opinion is a perfectionist in all that he does. Back in the UK I used to be a City & Guilds / NVQ assessor for the building trades and if I were assessing Gurkan he would have received a 'Distinction' for all the work he completed for us. We cannot recommend him highly enough and plan to get him back for some additional internal work we plan to have done in the near future. I feel that anyone wanting any Painting or Building work done would certainly not be disappointed in using Gerkan.
Tel : 0533 860 4934
Email: [email protected]

frontalman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Best painter/builder in trnc

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by frontalman »

Thanks for sharing your experience and recommendation, but unless you have tried all the other builders on the island you can't really declare him the "best".

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”