Concrete suppliers / cement lorry loads.

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

skeeds2000
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Concrete suppliers / cement lorry loads.

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by skeeds2000 »

Hi,

Does anyone have contact info or address/location for concrete/cement lorry delivery, I will need about 8 cubic metres. Also what the costs might be per cubic metre?

Thanks
Last edited by skeeds2000 on Sun 03 Mar 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

skeeds2000
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Concrete suppliers

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by skeeds2000 »

Still trying to find a supplier, any info appreciated.

NikiandSerdar
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Concrete suppliers / cement lorry loads.

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by NikiandSerdar »

Have you had any quotes? What type/grade do you need? Where do you need the concrete delivered too on the Island?

skeeds2000
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Concrete suppliers / cement lorry loads.

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by skeeds2000 »

Just a quick follow up, maybe useful to others.

I used Kascon directly, they are located at Keklikler Sokak, a road which runs parallel behind Jashan restaurant in Karaoğlanoğlu. If you take the turning before Jashan called Tunalar Sokak it should take you to the concrete depot.

A chap from Kascon came to have a look at the project and he decided that i would need a pump truck as well as the wagon because it wouldn't be able to get close enough, without going across a large grass area which was too soft due to all the rain we had had, he gave me a price of 3,500TL. This included 8 cubic meters of concrete delivered and pumped to where it was needed laid by a team of 3 guys all supplied and done by them the next afternoon. I had already done the shuttering so it needed pouring and laying. Unfortunately i didn't get his number as i dealt with him face to face. Very happy with the workmanship and cost.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”