House painter I can recommend

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

compass
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

House painter I can recommend

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by compass »

When I asked a friend if they new of a good house painter they gave me Mahmut's tel no............ 0548 8366121

He visited and gave a VERY reasonable quote and as a result of her approval of his work and his name coming up a few times on this board, I duely asked him to repaint the outside of our villa. He has an excellent team of 4 workmen who really do get on with their work. As a result they were finished in under a week and the work was completed to a very high standard.

They cleaned up at the end of each day and today left the site spotlessly clean and tidy, really impressed with the whole experience.

Compass..
ps I have no connection with this tradesman other than as a very happy customer.

Yes and no
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: House painter I can recommend

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by Yes and no »

compass wrote:When I asked a friend if they new of a good house painter they gave me Mahmut's tel no............ 0548 8366121

He visited and gave a VERY reasonable quote and as a result of her approval of his work and his name coming up a few times on this board, I duely asked him to repaint the outside of our villa. He has an excellent team of 4 workmen who really do get on with their work. As a result they were finished in under a week and the work was completed to a very high standard.

They cleaned up at the end of each day and today left the site spotlessly clean and tidy, really impressed with the whole experience.

Compass..
ps I have no connection with this tradesman other than as a very happy customer.
I had the same experience .

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”