Have 2 jobs done get one free with BBC

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

gates
Business contributing to forum

Have 2 jobs done get one free with BBC

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by gates »

We at Bracey Building Company have decided in these hard times and to keep our staff on so they can feed there families to price for 2 jobs and get the third job free an example have a new bathroom with wet room paint the hall way do the garden then the cheapest job is free . We can do this as we cover all the fields in the building trade Ie Electrics Plumbing Carpentry Decorating Fencing pool repairs guttering house cladding roof repair or renew gardening every thing you need to keep your house in good repair and safe . You can find us at www.braceybuilders.com So now is the time to get your house up to scratch . Stop that leaking roof for good . Stop that damp were you have to paint every year Its your chance to get your house in order for a good price . Hope you all stay safe and well in this bad time

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Have 2 jobs done get one free with BBC

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

I need a price for grouting the bottom of our 10 x 5 pool please, the sides are OK, we live in Ozankoy. 0533 876 2204

RAZR63
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by RAZR63 »

Mollie the cat wrote:
Tue 28 Jul 2020 9:20 am
I need a price for grouting the bottom of our 10 x 5 pool please, the sides are OK, we live in Ozankoy. 0533 876 2204
I also need a quote for the same; just bottom of pool. WhatsApp 0533 8560026 (Malataya).

gates

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by gates »

Supposing you want your house painted and 2 others same street one gets free or you can split the costs

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”