Electrician

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

rogspur1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Electrician

Post by rogspur1 »

Hi
Does anyone know a good Electrician that speaks English and good that doesn’t want to charge you a fortune, I live in Karsiyaka
Thank you

jofra
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Electrician

Post by jofra »

Electrician Pete is your man - done a good job for me!

jayceebee
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by jayceebee »

jofra wrote:
Mon 11 Jan 2021 10:57 pm
Electrician Pete is your man - done a good job for me!
Yes....can also recommend him. :+1:)

plumsmum
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by plumsmum »

Yes, call Yakup on 05338624527. Speaks good English ,good rates AND he is on time .

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sophie »

Yup, Electrician Pete, used him for years. Lives down your way as well.

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by terry2366 »

I always use Derek he lives in karsyaka is a trained uk electrician he's prompt and half the price others have quoted never had a problem in 4 years 0533 8655355

sunseasand
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sunseasand »

who are all these electrician pete and lecky derek and sparky marky ,are they all legal electricians in cyprus paying tax or social funds to the government,if you use illegal workers and something bad happens after who you going to go to.
the illegal electricians should be very cheap cos its all profit and no outgoings to the government
i use a good electrician whos local mehmet english speaker and good work and prices and doesnt mind the small jobs 05338303562 and is a legal company. we should be supporting the legal businesses not encouraging illegal workers.
Hell Is Empty
And All The Divils
Are Here

terry2366
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by terry2366 »

I gave up using many local tradesmen because they weren't tradesmen.. if I have a job and I know the local is capable of the job I give it to him. But had too many waiters claiming to be something they are not,

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by sophie »

terry2366. Bang on, I always try a "local tradesman" first and if the job is good, completed on time, cleaned up after themselves, don't walk into the garage and use brushes, ladders, screw drivers, without checking first and ask for tea/coffee every hour on the hour, then I give them the job. If they do the above, then they don't get the job and I ask other tried and trusted people I know. And btw, just how many of the "local tradesmen" pay their social sigorta, tax and insure their vans, etc, etc I wonder? Not many I suspect.

rogspur1
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Post by rogspur1 »

Thank you for all your responses I will make contact this week

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”