Recommending a Great Tradesman

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Jay321
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Recommending a Great Tradesman

•   Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Jay321 »

I hope that I am posting this in the right place, I'm new here and couldn't find anything similar dated within a few years, so I started new.

Orhan Saglam - Property Maintenance, Construction & Home Improvement

Our garden was little more than a mud pit when we moved in, but Orhan has turned it into a great space that we can enjoy, as well as easily maintain! He gave us plenty of advice and guided us through the process of selecting and buying appropriate materials; his knowledge surpassed that of other contractors who we had spoken to and the quote for the job was extremely competitive. We made a plan with Orhan ahead of work starting, which gave us inspiration and confidence, we chose things that we liked aesthetically, while Orhan implemented drainage, electric, lighting and water considerations for practicality and convenience. We cannot recommend this tradesman enough for any building or landscaping works you may have in mind, so definitely speak to him about your ideas! You can reach him on +90 533 874 44 77 and he speaks great English, plus Russian too I believe!

I wish I could add some photos for you of our paving, bench and firepit (8))

We're looking forward to the next project!

I hope that my first post is helpful to some members who maybe looking for a recommendation...

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

Re: Recommending a Great Tradesman

•   Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

We have used Orhan and his team for many projects over the last five years. These have included building an outside storage area, replacing tiles, painting the outside and inside of the property, fitting a new kitchen and last year renovating our bathroom.

All jobs are well costed after great advice and guidance. The work has been completed as requested to a high standard. Each day the team tidied up and left the place in a tidy condition.

A search on the tradesman forum will bring up all his contact details.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Jay321
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Post by Jay321 »

Tottally agree Poshindevon, looking forward to having Orhan back to do the kitchen next...all the best!

aerhere
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Post by aerhere »

Which area does Orhan cover,east or west or Girne please?

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Orhan covers both east and west of Girne.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

aerhere
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Post by aerhere »

PoshinDevon wrote:
Wed 24 Feb 2021 1:54 pm
Orhan covers both east and west of Girne.
Thank you

erol
Verified Member
Verified Member

•   Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Post by erol »

I would like to add my praise and recommendation for Orhan to the already long list here.

Just had flat roof re tiled and changed from a 'parapet' design to hang over design. The parapet was like small swimming pool under heavy rain and had damp problems in bedroom below as result.
tile.jpg
Had whole exterior repainted
front.jpg
and added a last minute external sink using and old second hand sink and top and some tiles we had accumulated in various ways.
sink.jpg
Both Karin and myself are extremely happy with the work Orhan has done for us. It feels like he cares for our home in a similar way we do even though he does not live there. I do not offer recommendations often but am happy to recommend Orhan.

Orhan mobile/whatsapp - +90 533 874 44 77

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”