Desperately seeking good plumber

Plumbers - Electricians - Plasterers - Decorators - Builders - Construction Companies

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

pippie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Desperately seeking good plumber

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by pippie »

Can anyone recommend a good plumber? I am in Ozanköy.

I don't want to check the directory and bring in anyone, I need recommendations. So far I've had 3 people and 8 visits and still the problems persist.

With respect, I'd rather not have someone who thinks he's a plumber and is just a good handyman. Do you know of someone who is a professional 'trained' plumber who knows what he's (or she's!) doing?

Thanks.

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Desperately seeking good plumber

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

I live in Ozankoy and know two very good plumbers, they are both English and know their trade, call me after 1.30pm today will give you their numbers. 0533 876 2204.

Hutch
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Hutch »

Hi there,

We live in Ozankoy and my partner is an English, qualified Plumber and Electrician with his own registered business.

I can give you as many legitimate recommendations as you would like, he often is working around the village. Please give him a call to discuss your problem first! 05338304261, it's David.

Hope that helps, Nicky

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

Pippie,

Nicky has given you one of the names I have, great guy does a good job. Ring me if he cannot sort out the problem or call me anyway for the other number.

Return to “TRADESMEN - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”