Creative writing group

Find out about activities taking place in TRNC. Out on holiday? Find out about Scubba Diving, Paragliding, Bird Watching, Hiking Trips, Fishing and much more...

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Martine
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Creative writing group

•   Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Martine »

Does anyone know of a creative writing group in the Esentepe area? I am keen to join if one exists.

Thanks, Martine

fatsam
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Creative writing group

•   Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Post by fatsam »

Hello Martine,
Perhaps you start your own "creative writing group" from here.
Why not invite people to join you in this thread and expand it. see where it takes you. You never know you might strike it lucky and form an effective and imaginative group of superb writers.

best of luck
fatsam

fatsam
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Post by fatsam »

I tell you here is a starting point for you, its called

Never mind the Dead Kuala
By: Ruby "my grand-daughter"

Sometimes we want to believe that we are the only species or creatures put on earth. We strive to impose our superiority over others, not necessarily by means of violence, bullying or even mental torture. Its in our genes that we are the best; better than the smallest forms of life and greater than largest existence put on this earth. Why? you ask me., Well, "because we are primitive creatures, and because we "can". Because we are selfish, inconsiderate mammals., that what we are.
Now, you ask: what's that to do with the title??. I tell you, All will be revealed in due time. Meanwhile let your spirit loose and walk the journey with me.

Their, I am sitting on my comfy chair. As everyday, a cup of tea in one hand and a digestive in the other. I take a bite and a sip of my favourite Darjeeling. The crumbs rolling off my trousers and fall on the tiles. Watching carefully the ants gathering fast and harvesting those bits, and running fast towards the nest. How I admire the ants, they are such a superb creatures; each born to know its roll and rank. No revolting and no revelation or revolution., loyalty and hard work that all they know.

I shook my head and looked towards the horizon staring at the landscape and the trees. A voice pulled me back to the reality "Hey you, hey you can you hear me??"...

Leave it you to edit, add or omit...

life is no more than events, crossroads and deadends
fatsam

archieibrown
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Post by archieibrown »

Martine wrote:Does anyone know of a creative writing group in the Esentepe area? I am keen to join if one exists.

Thanks, Martine
Hi Martine, like Fatsam said, if you would like to create one, I'd be very keen to join in!

brianc
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Post by brianc »

me too

Jones87
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Post by Jones87 »

I am an author and publish since few years books. I live also in the Esentepe area and would also join your group.

Return to “ACTIVITIES - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”