Simple and quick recipe...

Share your recipes with other Kibkom members. Find out where to buy food & drink products in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Isabelle_dale
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Simple and quick recipe...

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by Isabelle_dale »

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."
These are the words of the pioneer in agricultural science Luther Burbank.

Food is a basic requirement for all the humans to survive. So eating good and healthy food is more important. It is always better to prepare food and recipes at home other than going to restaurants. Especially for kids, prepare food with fewer colors and preservatives to keep them healthier. Try making some creative dishes for your kids and they will love them for sure. I am here with an interesting recipe for kids. Have you heard about ice cream bread? It is a very simple but tasty two ingredient bread. Accordingly, you could add more ingredients to it for making it more creative. In simple, it is a mix of any ice cream and rising flour, poured in a pan and is baked to form a bread.
Yes, in fact, it won't work. Because it will result in a flavorless flat bread. So to make it tastier I tried it different. Here is the recipe.
1) Take a loaf pan, spray the nonstick with some vegetable oil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Next, mix 3 ripe bananas well smashed, ice cream, rising flour and sugar in a bowl to a smooth batter.
3) Spread the batter into the prepared pan, bake it halfway until top is golden brown in color for about 50-60 minutes.
4) Leave the pan to cool and just run a butter knife along the pan for the bread to loosen. Take the bread gently out of the pan and slice it to serve.
5) You could also try adding some nuts and natural food flavorings to enhance the taste.

I tried it using some choco chips and bakers concentrate and was really good. At room temperature, it will last for 2-3 days if wrapped well in plastic cover. Have a nice time.

Return to “FOOD & DRINK - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”