Share your recipes with other Kibkom members. Find out where to buy food & drink products in the TRNC.
Moderators: PoshinDevon, Soner, Dragon
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Sun 11 Mar 2018 9:07 am
- Message 1 of 3 in Discussion
Does anyone know where I can get lard please? Or maybe a suitable TRNC substitute.
Thanks in advance
- Posts: 515
- Joined: Tue 15 May 2012 5:08 pm
- Message 2 of 3 in Discussion
You used to be able to get it in Ctalkoy Tempo round where the pork is sold
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"
- Posts: 2027
- Joined: Mon 09 Apr 2012 12:21 pm
- Message 3 of 3 in Discussion
When the boat comes in it's available in quite a few supermarkets. The brand is Kerrymaid and it's in a blue wrapper, about 250g. As Mick says Tempo Catalkoy usually have it.