ZERO %. Alcohol Free Wines

Share your recipes with other Kibkom members. Find out where to buy food & drink products in the TRNC.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Wines Of The World
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

ZERO %. Alcohol Free Wines

•   Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Wines Of The World »

We have brought a small amount of Alcohol Free Wines, 3 different SKUs for those that are teetotal
zero alc131332808_3699525390104060_3831697183458865423_n.jpg
zero alc131426642_3699525193437413_8394040888469152041_n.jpg
zero Alc131435900_3699525290104070_4184361972759823562_n.jpg
Making Life Richer For The Pourer 🍷🍸🍷πŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸΉπŸΈπŸ₯ƒπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: ZERO %. Alcohol Free Wines

•   Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

How much are these alcohol free wines a bottle please?
libens volens potens

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

95 tl

Wines Of The World
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

Mollie the cat wrote: ↑
Sat 19 Dec 2020 8:02 pm
95 tl
There you go

a1sysman
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Post by a1sysman »

Wines Of The World wrote: ↑
Sun 20 Dec 2020 4:18 pm
95 tl
There you go
At that price, no l don’t.
libens volens potens

Mollie the cat
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Post by Mollie the cat »

I tried the Red, not to my liking at all, the White is gluggable but not at that price, found a really nice non alcoholic beer very tasty indeed.

Wines Of The World
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Sun 20 Dec 2020 6:04 pm
I tried the Red, not to my liking at all, the White is gluggable but not at that price, found a really nice non alcoholic beer very tasty indeed.
It's all a matter of Taste,everyone's taste is different and to be to the point,it's only your opinion of your taste,i actually find the non alcohol beers terrible,but of course some find them very tasty and that is why the manufacturers make them,there's a market out there regardless of what kibkomers think . Price,now that's another subject,i imagine the process is very different to producing wine with alcohol, so because no alcohol it should be cheaper! i doubt that very much, just as a car that runs on something other than petrol or diesel is very expensive.

Tell us about the non alcohol beer,where from and price,people might want to buy,i imagine it's very cheap so it should be a winner!

Wines Of The World
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

a1sysman wrote: ↑
Sun 20 Dec 2020 4:35 pm
Wines Of The World wrote: ↑
Sun 20 Dec 2020 4:18 pm
95 tl
There you go
At that price, no l don’t.
Im Laughing at the comments, maybe 95 tl a bottle is to much for you,no one can point us in the right direction to find it cheaper,because it's not a cheap product,that's the problem.
But i can offer you an expensive quality product cheap,in fact cheaper than Evian 1 Litre bottle of water, but it does have a little Alcohol inside ,and i doubt any of you will tell me im selling far to cheap?
((W\)) check out the link

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53217
Last edited by Wines Of The World on Mon 21 Dec 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PoshinDevon
Kibkom Mod
Kibkom Mod

•   Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Post by PoshinDevon »

Watching a well known Saturday Morning cooking programme a few weeks ago (Sad I know!) they were reviewing the non alcoholic version of a gin.

After a tasting session and selecting the best one, the expert revealed the price. It was Β£25 a standard size bottle. Of course mass produced gins are cheaper to produce but lot of independent gin creators sell there gin at a higher cost The tasting panel took a deep breath, made faces and questioned the cost. The explanation given was that it costs just as much to research the ingredients and create the taste and then produce as a good bottle of gin.

It’s all about personal taste, choice available and if you would be prepared to pay the price. Some non alcoholic beers and wines are not for me but I will admit to buying this non alcoholic gin (It’s brewed locally to us) and it is well worth the price.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it's about learning to dance in the rain

Peterborough Utd -The Posh

Wines Of The World
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

PoshinDevon wrote: ↑
Mon 21 Dec 2020 11:23 am
Watching a well known Saturday Morning cooking programme a few weeks ago (Sad I know!) they were reviewing the non alcoholic version of a gin.

After a tasting session and selecting the best one, the expert revealed the price. It was Β£25 a standard size bottle. Of course mass produced guns are cheaper to produce but lot of independent gin creators sell there gin at a higher cost The tasting panel took a deep breath, made faces and questioned the cost. The explanation given was that it costs just as much to research the ingredients and create the taste and then produce as a good bottle of gin.

It’s all about personal taste, choice available and if you would be prepared to pay the price. Some non alcoholic beers and wines are not for me but I will admit to buying this non alcoholic gin (It’s brewed locally to us) and it is well worth the price.
Its correct what your saying,so much work goes into creating the correct product for the market.

Take a look at Langley's No 8, my good friend is the brand owner,4 years in the making,research,botanicals,correct water,taste etc it won London Gin cocktail week, 2 or 3 years ago i think, how did it come about making their own Gin, sat in a restaurant one day both drinking G n Ts and thought,these are a bit bland,lets make our own Gin,4 years later and pots of money spent Langley's No 8 was Born, the name taken from the distillery that made the liquid for them . The 8 is the 8 botanicals used in the making of the Gin. And yes we stock all 3 different Gins, and its very cheap at around 125tl or cheaper depending on the Gin

https://langleysgin.com/

Return to β€œFOOD & DRINK - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”