- Business contributing to forum
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017 1:32 pm
• Amazing views of the sea and gardens
• Being sold furnished
• 2 bedrooms; Master with en-suite
• Bright living room area and terrace
• Terrace access from bedrooms & lounge
• 2 large communal pools + gym
• Children’s pool + playground
• Walking distance to amenities
• Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
• Korineum Golf club: 20 min drive
• Kyrenia town 35 minutes’ drive
• Larnaca Airport 40 minutes’ drive
• Bus from Tatlisu to Kyrenia
This lovely 2 bedroom first floor apartment sits on the ever-popular complex, Sea Terra Marina and is situated overlooking the communal gardens and boasts beautiful sea views… and when you tire of the views (if you ever could), the beach-side complex is well maintained with 2 communal pools, children’s play area, children’s pool, on-site gym and proximity to amenities and the Karpaz peninsular. The property has got a bright living room with access to the terrace as well as the two bedrooms, the master with en-suite, both with sea facing terrace and the full title deed is ready for transfer. Oh, and you are only minutes walking distance away from amenities: bars, restaurants and beaches, as well as many popular bars and restaurants just a 5-10 minute drive away…. and if you want to go to Kyrenia for the day and don’t want to drive, there’s a bus that will pick you up in the morning, take you to central Kyrenia and drop you back to Tatlisu late afternoon…all for £4 return! Perfect! Reference No: HP2542-KF
Open-plan kitchen/diner + lounge: 6.930m x 3.939m (22’8’’ X 11’1)
A large open plan lounge and fully fitted kitchen area with air conditioning and sliding patio doors on one end presenting the most stunning views of the garden and the sea and a single aspect window on the other with views of the landscape and mountains ahead. The front terrace is shaded and offers a stunning 180 degree view of the well-maintained gardens and the sea. The front terrace stretches all the way to the bedrooms giving access from both bedrooms as well.
Family shower room: 2.726m x 1.831 (8’11’’ X 6’)
A bathroom fitted with W/C, ceramic basin and bath, complemented by floor-to-ceiling ceramic tiles giving the room a clean well designed finish.
Master Bedroom: 5.00m x 2.736m (16’4’’X 8’11’’)
A bright double bedroom finished with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and sliding patio doors to the terrace with garden and sea views ahead, an en-suite shower room completes this light and airy bedroom.
Master Bedroom En-suite: 2.725 x 2.074m (8’11’’ X 6’9’’)
Fitted with a wash basin, shower cubicle and W/C; this en-suite shower room also comes with the washing machine and is finished with clean ceramic floor tiles and floor-to-ceiling wall tiles.
Bedroom Two: 3.739m x 2.765m (12’3’’ X 9’)
This large and airy second double bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and sliding doors to the terrace also with garden and sea views.
Short term weekly rental estimated price: £300-350
Long term monthly estimated price: £250
A beautifully maintained site with 2 large swimming pools and children’s pool with terracing all around, with covered wooden pergolas’ and a wooden poolside bar, which is all set amongst the immaculate colorful gardens. The site sits right on the coastline and you have many lovely restaurants just a few minutes drive away, including Charlie’s Sports bar, Spice Garden, The Almond Tree and many others. There is a championship golf course about 20 minutes to the West. To the east you will find wonderful secluded beaches, some of the best in the Mediterranean (Karpaz beach is a particularly good beach) – and traditional unspoiled North Cyprus villages. Alagadi, an official Turtle Watch beach is 20 minutes and Acapulco, a hotel complex with all facilities including an aqua park bars and restaurants, is also just a short drive away. The monthly maintenance fee is 300TL, which currently equates to approximately £40.
Tatlisu, translated means “sweet water”, is situated on the north coast, the scenery is magnificent and the views of the mountains and sea are quite breathtaking. From Tatlisu you can see along the north coast back to Kyrenia and forward in the distance to the great long stretch of the Karpaz peninsula. The drive from Tatlisu through Kaplica and on towards the Karpaz has to be one of the best on the island and now with the new road opened the journey time to Bafra and the Karpaz has been reduced considerably. The village itself is set in the foothills of the mountains and Tatlisu can boast some of the nicest beaches along the north coast. The area is ideal for exploring and walking. Just 20 minutes from Kyrenia and a 30 minute drive from Ercan airport.
Popular Area Attractions:
• The Acapulco beach and resort
• The new Elexous Hotel with water park and private beach
• Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
• The 18 hole par 72 course Korineum Golf and Country
• The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Travel Times to Amenities
• Marina: right at your doorstep
• Local mini market and 2 restaurants: 10 minute walk
• Korineum Golf and Beach Resort : 20 minute drive
• Local restaurants and bars include Charlie’s Sports Bar, Joya, Roots Bar, Spice Garden and The Almond Tree: 5/10 minute drive
• Karpaz Gate Marine 25 minutes drive
• Beaches nearby: right on your doorstep and more that are a few beaches in the Tatlisu/Bahceli area only minutes away
• Larnaca airport: 40 minute drive
• Kyrenia: 35 minute drive
• Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
• Pharmacy: 5 minute drive
• There is also a local bus (called a dolmus) that picks you up from Tatlisu in the morning and takes you to Kyrenia, then picks you up from Kyrenia in the afternoon, back to Tatlisu