- Business contributing to forum
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017 1:32 pm
• Full title deed in owner’s name
• Being sold fully furnished
• 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Master with ensuite bathroom
• Fitted kitchen with white goods
• Spacious open-plan living area
• Lovely private roof terrace
• Fully air conditioned
• Terrace from lounge & both bedrooms
• 3 communal swimming pools including children’s pools and playground
• Communal gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
• Fantastic well maintained site
• Stunning sea, pool & mountain views
• 5 minute walk to sandy cove
• 5 minute drive to many restaurants
A truly magical experience happens when you watch the sun set from the rooftop of this 2 bedroom seafront penthouse! There are so many fantastic features on the well maintained Sea Terra Bay complex that this property benefits from; 3 communal swimming pools, children’s pool and playground, communal gym, sauna and Jacuzzi as well as the proximity to the sea, golf course and a choice of bars and restaurants. This property not only features an incredible front row view of the Mediterranean Sea stretching for miles ahead, but also comes fully furnished and has air conditioning units throughout. The property opens up into a bright and spacious open-plan living space and there’s sliding doors to a covered private terrace, which has most stunning sea and mountain views and if that not enough…you have got your very own huge roof terrace with the most spectacular 360 degree views!! A great number of bars, restaurants and amenities are located a few minutes drive away and you are just a short walk to a sandy cove; this property could very well be your ticket to a fulfilling Mediterranean lifestyle, complete with over 320 days of sunshine! This is just the ideal investment opportunity you have been waiting for! Ref HP2582-KF
The open-plan living room 6.268m (20' 6") x 4.076 (13' 4")
Frankly one of the most incredible views await you as you step into the spacious open plan living room and kitchen; the deep blue sea stretches for miles ahead and you have a front row view of it as well as the beautiful mountain range and Kyrenia city off in the distance; you have an air conditioning unit and the kitchen is fitted with an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge-freezer, washing machine and the front window overlooking the lovely lush gardens and stunning mountains.
Master bedroom 4.830m (15' 10") x 4.00m (10' 2")
A good sized double bedroom with en-suite and access to the front terrace with the stunning sea views through patio doors; you have fitted wardrobes and air conditioning unit.
En-suite 2.532m (8' 3") x 1.662 (5' 5")
Fitted with a wash basin, W/C and bath with shower features
Bedroom 2: 2.817m (9' 2") x 3.319m (10' 10")
Another double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and patio doors to terrace and with views of the sea and mountains ahead.
Family bathroom 1.891 (6' 2") x 1.665m (5' 5")
Furnished with a wash basin, W/C and shower and finished with clean tiles from floor-to-ceiling
In addition to the lovely covered terrace from the living room that presents spectacular views, this lovely property features a large rooftop terrace giving absolutely beautiful 360 degree views of the landscape: sea, setting sun, mountain, rising sun, pool, garden… also, this wonderful gated development is also extremely well maintained; there are three spacious swimming pools, one with children’s pools and covered wooden pergolas, beautiful gardens, a fully equipped gym and a sauna room. The yearly management fee is £840
Tatlisu (meaning Sweet Water) is only a short drive from the Korineum Golf Course and is situated close to the peaceful and quaint Cypriot village of Esentepe where you will find grocers shops, bars and restaurants. Living near Tatlisu one gets the best of all worlds; easy access to the resort town of Kyrenia, easy access to both Ercan Airport and the Metehan border crossing for links to south Cyprus, Karpaz Gate Marina and Famagusta. All this from a location that benefits from some of the very best Cyprus views, and the stunning Mediterranean climate.
Popular Area Attractions:
• The Acapulco beach and resort
• The new Elexous Hotel with water park and private beach
• Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
• The 18 hole par 72 course Korineum Golf and Country
• The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Travel Times to Amenities:
• Local supermarket: 5 minute drive
• Korineum Golf and Beach Resort : 15 minute drive
• Local restaurants and bars just a few minutes drive away include Charlie’s Sports Bar, Joya, Bar B, Roots Bar, The Spice Garden, The Almond Tree, The Coconut Bistro, Taro restaurant and many more!
• Karpaz Gate Marine 25 minutes drive
• Beaches nearby: at the front of the complex!
• Larnaca airport: 40 minute drive
• Kyrenia City Center: 30 minute drive
• Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
• Pharmacy: 5 minute drive
Estimated rental achievement
Short term - £350 per week
Long term - £300 per month