- Business contributing to forum
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017 1:32 pm
• Full title deeds in owners name
• Being sold fully furnished
• Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Bright living/dining room
• Fitted kitchen with white goods
• Fully air conditioned
• Lovey mountain & pool views
• Communal roof terrace with sea views
• Well maintained complex
• Communal swimming pool
• Within walking distance to all amenities and the Lapta Strip
• 20 minute drive to Kyrenia
• Ercan airport: 45 minute drive
The location of this fully furnished 1 bedroom ground floor apartment is just perfect; a leisurely stroll to the Lapta Strip with all the restaurants, bars and beaches that Lapta has to offer… you really couldn’t find a better location if you tried! This home is lovely and bright throughout; there’s a lounge/dining room and you have a fully fitted kitchen, also you have patio doors in the living room leading to the pool with a great mountain backdrop. You also have access to the huge communal roof terrace which has the most amazing 360 views of sea and mountains. The complex, Orchard Court, is very well maintained and you have a roman ended communal swimming pool with plenty of sunbathing terracing and lovely mature gardens all around you. Don’t miss out this amazing investment opportunity and also the full title deed is in the owners name, so no VAT to pay! Must see property! Reference Number HP2590-KF
Open Plan Lounge + Kitchen: 5.922m x 3.356m (19ft 4in x 11ft 0in)
This lovely bright living space has a fully fitted kitchen with white goods, dining table and the lounge area has an air-conditioning unit and patio doors leading to the communal pool as well as communal gardens with lovely mountain views.
In hallway you have the washing mahine with cupboards over
Bedroom: 3.432m x 3.443m (11ft 2in x 11ft 3in)
Furnished with double bed, fitted wardrobes, an air-conditioning unit and views of the beautiful mountain range and communal pool.
Shower room 1.698m x 2.321m (5ft 5in x 7ft 6in)
A neatly finished shower room with W/C, wash basin and all finished with clean floor-to-ceiling ceramic tiles.
From the corridor there are steps leading to a communal roof terrace with lovely 360 views of sea and mountains
The property sits on a beautiful and well kept complex that is only minutes from all the amenities you could ever ask for; hotels, spas, aquaparks, bars, restuarants, the list goes on. There are two large communal pool, a childrens pool, a childrens play area and a large well maintained communal gardens. The annual maintenance on this site is 4,800tl per year (which currently equates to approximately £470). Unexpected expenses £100 per year and insurance £65 per year.
An estimated rental figure for this property is £200 a month or £200 a week for short term.
Lapta; just 10 kilometres from Kyrenia is considered to be a tourist hotspot. With excellent hotels and general accommodation it offers the holiday maker a good base in North Cyprus. The town of Lapta is divided into two sections, the Lapta strip with a wide selection of hotels, bars and restaurants, then you have the Old Town, a historical, interesting and lively part of Northern Cyprus. The picturesque sprawling village covers a number of mountain terraces overlooking the sea and its narrow winding streets are dotted with a number of pretty white washed churches. The village itself dates from the 13th century and is home to one of the islands most handsome ottoman mosques.
Popular Area Attractions:
• The Acapulco beach and resort
• The Dedeman Olive Tree
• Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
• The Buffavento Castle
• The Church of The Blessed Virgin Mary
Travel Times to Amenities
• Local bar/restaurant: 10 minute walk
• Local supermarket: 10 minute walk
• Lapta Hotel strip : 15 minute walk
• Escape beach: 10 minute drive
• Ercan airport: 45 minute drive
• Kyrenia: 20 minute drive
• Kyrenia General Hospital: 25 minute drive
• Private clinics, vets, hospitals: 5 minute drive
• Necat British School: 7 minute drive
• Girne American University: 10 minute drive
• Korineum Golf and Beach Resort: 1 hour drive