- Business contributing to forum
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2017 1:32 pm
• Individual Exchange deed
• Block B along with amenities completed approx. October 2023
• 1 bedrooms approx. 80m2 gross
• Bbq and seating areas
• Sea views available
• Great for investment, optional interest free payment plans
• Three large communal pools/aqua park
• Mini Golf, Gym, Spa, Restaurant and bar
• Outdoor children’s play areas
• Hotel building also on site
• 2 year rental guarantee available!
• Bars and restaurants within 5 min walking distance
• 5 min walk to a beautiful Long Beach
• 5 minutes’ walk to the closest supermarket and pharmacy, as well as one on site
• Many more restaurants along the coastline
• 20 minutes’ drive to Famagusta City Centre
• 40 minutes’ drive from Ercan Airport
• 90 minutes’ drive from Larnaca Aırport
Bringing much Deluxe life to Long Beach! With 5 fabulous blocks containing beautiful spacious apartments, with amazing sea views available and all the amenities equipped for a lush lifestyle, this stunning complex could not offer much more. Just moments away lies the golden stretch of Long Beach where families and holiday makers spend the day picnicking and soaking up the sun. Just in between this wonderful beach and complex are many bars and restaurants new to the area in 2019 along with two great supermarkets offering all different kinds of foods as well as the local cuisine. It’s an exciting time for Long Beach right now with many other developments in just a two KM radius which includes soon to be two huge 5 star hotels with casinos and of course many more restaurants and bars for the perfect holiday and home lifestyle. This also makes this complex a fantastic buy to let and with a special payment plan offer for Busy Bees customers there is not much more you could possibly ask for.
Reference No: HP2145-1
• Electric Water Heater
• Solar Water Heating System
• Glass Railing
• High Gloss Kitchen
• Double Glass PVC / Aluminum Windows
• Natural Marble Windowsills
• Different Color Options in Ceramic and Wood Applications
• Air Conditioning Infrastructure
• Central Internet and Central Satellite Systems
• Video Intercom and Central Camera
On site amenities:
• Barbecue areas
• Large outdoor parking place
• Two communal pools, one with water slide
• Children’s pool
• Children’s outdoor play area
• Mini golf areas
• Restaurant / bar
• Sunbed lounge areas
• Free bus service into Famagusta city center, to the beach and larger supermarket
• Cash machine
• Souvenir shop
Payment Plan options:
£2000 Reservation + £1400 solicitor fees (if you decide to use our recommended solicitor)
50% - Down payment - £2000 reservation + 0.5% Stamp Duty required within 4 weeks from paying your deposit
NOTHING UNTIL COMPLETION in 2022/23 where you can then pay the remaining 50% in cash
30% down payment - £2000 reservation + 0.5% Stamp duty
40% of the property price required before handover, can either be paid in monthly instalments or 4 – 5 larger instalments + 5% VAT which is required 3 months before hand over
30% of the property price can either be paid in monthly instalments or 4 – 5 larger instalments within 2 years after handover
0.5% Stamp duty
3% for the transfer of the deeds
Solicitor Fee: £1400
Infrastructure: £2000 maximum, due at completion
Maintenance fee: Approximately £50 Per month
High season April- October = £350 per week
Low season November – March = £250 per week
Long term rental: £250 per month
2 years rental guarantee available!
%5 p/y studios
%6 1+1 p/y
%7 2+1 p/y
%8 3+1 penthouse residence p/y
As part of the rental guarantee, the developer insists that a furniture pack should be purchased from their company for them to ensure your property is up to the required standard.
Fantastic points of getting in at theginning:
As many investors are aware,when purchasing a property off plan you can expect the prices to increase during construction. Here in Northern Cyprus we see at least a 30% increase by completion which is great for a buy to flip investment. With a 50% down now and nothing until completion payment plan, the potential returns could be even greater as only 50% of the property is required to invest!
The Long Beach Area: Your Closest Beach
Over the course of the last two years the Long Beach area as undergone a dramatic transformation. The development of the area around this wonderful sandy beach includes, outside gym, children’s play area a grassy picnic and leisure area all set along several kilometers of beach front promenade and cycle way. On the beach sits a wonderful petite café and an open air amphitheater. With many new bars, restaurants, shops and hotels; including the first 7* hotel in the country to be completed within the next couple of years makes this area the perfect place to purchase area for investment.
The town of Iskele, also known as Yeni Iskele, is located on the south east coastal area of Northern Cyprus and on the main road which heads towards the Karpaz Peninsula area. It is close to the harbor town of Boğaz, which is a very pretty old fishing village that still retains some of its authenticity whilst also being able to accommodate tourism. In the center of Iskele you will find a small Dominican chapel called Ayios Iakovos, which was originally built around the 15th century and on the outskirts of Iskele the church of Panayia Theotokos, a 12th century domed building which has been restored in recent years and reopened to the public as an Icon Museum.
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
• The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
• The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
• The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
• Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
• The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
• Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
• Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
• The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
• The Ruins of Salamis
• The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
• The Monastery of Saint Barnabas
Local Amenities & Attractions: Travelling Times
Nearest Supermarket - 5 minute walk
Chemist - 5 minute walk
Iskele Town centre – 5 minutes’ drive
Long Beach – 5 minutes’ walk
Salamis Ruins And St Barnabas Abbey – 10 minutes’ drive
Famagusta City – 15 minutes’ drive
Karpaz Gate Marina – 50 minutes’ drive
Karpaz Peninsular – 1 hour drive
Ercan Airport – 40 minutes’ drive
Larnaca Airport – 1 hr 10 minutes’