Registering residence

Disability and mobility issues within the TRNC. Help and information from members regarding problems faced with access issues within the TRNC as well as other information required concerning disability matters.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Ragged Robin
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Registering residence

•   Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Post by Ragged Robin »

For the benefit of disabled who may experience difficulty in complying with the somewhat totuous procedures I have copied the following from another thread. Anyone who has further info (eg parking, seating, loos etc please help others by sharing,

f you have a genuine disability or indisposition, ask your Doctor for a letter confirming this. An elderly friend was applying for Residency but for reasons I will not go into, he was advised by his doctor to avoid crowds because of the danger of 'catching an infection'. He had however, already completed the Girne Police Stn procedure, but needed to complete the Residency procedure at Lefkosa. His doctor gave him a letter to take to Immigration at Lefkosa and when he presented this, he and his wife were taken aside and the whole procedure completed for them - they did not even have to register their Health Insurance. I cannot see any reason why this could not also happen at Girne, providing all the documentation was in order.
PapaBravo
True Kibkomer
True Kibkomer

Return to “DISABILITY MATTERS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”