Stair Lifts

Disability and mobility issues within the TRNC. Help and information from members regarding problems faced with access issues within the TRNC as well as other information required concerning disability matters.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Agobard
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Stair Lifts

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Agobard »

This information may be of use to anyone who is having trouble with stairs. There is a company in Lefkosia who can supply and install Stannah stair lifts. The company is called Baltaci and Co Ltd. Their engineer, Vasviye Baltaci 0533 8657798 will be very happy to discuss the details. Lovely lady, perfect English. She comes out and measures up and advises on the best plan for your particular stairs. Parts are ordered from Istanbul and, once it all arrives, Baltaci's fitters do the installation - took around 4/5 hours in my house. Very happy with this company - they did exactly what they said they would do, arrived on time cleaned up after they had finished.

Whatarotty
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Stair Lifts

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Whatarotty »

That is such great advice thank you for sharing...... I never dreamed it would be available here, I am interested in a price as my mother is starting to struggle with the stairs now........

waddo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Stair Lifts

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by waddo »

This information would be most useful to post on the "Disability Matters" topic as well if you can.
No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

Return to “DISABILITY MATTERS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”