Tim's Cafe and Bar atalkoy.

Disability and mobility issues within the TRNC. Help and information from members regarding problems faced with access issues within the TRNC as well as other information required concerning disability matters.

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

mickhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Tim's Cafe and Bar atalkoy.

•   Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

Post by mickhm »

Went there today for lunch there is a raised exetnded seating area outside but is does have a shallow wheelchairamp access. You will then be all on one level inside and out. Unfortunately due to the construction of the building the toilets are situate on the first floor. There is no allocated disabled parking as yet. By the way steak and kidney pie was nice and chips made from real spuds not frozen. Good value
Mick
As I got older I congratulated myself on my tolerance..... Now I realise I just don't give a "ooops"

Timg391
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Tim's Cafe and Bar atalkoy.

•   Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Post by Timg391 »

mickhm wrote:Went there today for lunch there is a raised exetnded seating area outside but is does have a shallow wheelchairamp access. You will then be all on one level inside and out. Unfortunately due to the construction of the building the toilets are situate on the first floor. There is no allocated disabled parking as yet. By the way steak and kidney pie was nice and chips made from real spuds not frozen. Good value
Mick

Hi Mickhm, glad you enjoyed the food and of course we use real spuds Good food properly done is our motto. I'm glad you raised the disability access as it was something we wanted to ensure we accommodated, but as you indicated the building construction means toilets are on the first floor. However, we are always looking at ways to improve our service offering and this may be something we can alter as we make future plans.
Tim's Cafe & Bar, Ozankoy.

"We don't sell fast food, we sell good food as fast as we can"

sophie
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Tim's Cafe and Bar atalkoy.

•   Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Post by sophie »

When you are in a financial position to alter the loo situation, make a real song and dance about it and get all media and press involved. The publicity you receive will be well worth it!!

Return to “DISABILITY MATTERS - Kibkom North Cyprus Forum”