General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

deputydawg
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Karma Karma Karma Karma Chamelion

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by deputydawg »

I have met with some amazing experiences with wild life on the Amazon river and in Central/South America but, Cyprus has surprises too. My cat has fought a snake under a Futon in our study and, once when feeding my neighbours cats, as I turned from the sink, I saw a large lizard, which had come into the house through the patio doors, sharing a tin of cat food in a bowl with 2 cats who simply carried on eating regardless. Yesterday my neighbours cat sat by our shed looking nonplussed. It had found two large, entwined Chameleons on the gravel. The one underneath (female?) lay spread eagled with tongue lolling out on the gravel and was gravel coloured. The one on top (male?) in the rodeo position, had his eyes bulging like organ stops, was vivid green, and was going at it like a jack hammer. I rushed to the car to get my camera but when I returned the Wildebeest (bless her) had chased the cat away and made the loving couple scuttle beneath the shed but not before the Wildebeest had time to take two pictures with her mobile phone camera and prattle on about indecency in public places. Not amused when I sang "Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chamelion, you "come" and go". I know nothing of Pixies let alone Pixels. I can load images from a camera to a PC but not from a phone nor how to enhance them if I could. If there are any kinky naturists or indeed naturalists who want to see these images then please give me an idiot's guide on how to transfer between phone and PC. Meantime, I hope I do not hear from Boy George for murdering his song !
"profound ? A bird can sing with a broken wing, but, one can't pluck feathers off a frog!

carolhm
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Karma Karma Karma Karma Chamelion

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by carolhm »

Sorry cant help with the photo problem but just wanted to say thanks for making me laugh , again

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”