General Forum

Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Thankyou to everyone at the 'BRS Supper by the Sea'

•   Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

I would like to thank everyone who attended and bought raffle tickets last night at the BRS Supper by the Sea.

The sum of 1,500TL was raised, a superb result!

Once again, thanks to everyone for their support and also a big thank you to BRS for choosing to support Tulips this year.

Sue
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Winston Churchill

Marions
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Thankyou to everyone at the 'BRS Supper by the Sea'

•   Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Marions »

and thanks to the indefatigable, caring , lovely Sue Tilt for making sure every table was visited, and every person approached to be given the chance to win one of the fab prizes in the raffle. Needless to say for many of us, it was a question of making a donation and not receiving ap rize, but worth it to get a smile of thanks from Sue!

And just a reminder though that was a fab figure, there will be a chance to help Tulips on the 29th at the Fiddlathon, and a further reminder that Tulips needs 106,000tl every MONTH!!!!

And when you consider that many of the fund raisers, such as Sue are recov ering sufferers themselves, it makes it even more important that we all give to help other Sue Tilts to have a chance to recover and lead the kind of full life that sue does.

So thanks to Sue, and her cohort Carole, who couldn't be there last week.

Oops, and the stall in the morning (Sunday) at Soyz bar, Catalkoy, on the main road. Loads of great stuff at great bargain prices.
Maid Marion of Malatya
'Plan as if you will live for ever, but live each day as if it is your last.'

BLUE BUTTERFLY
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Post by BLUE BUTTERFLY »

I agree Marions, Sue and the rest of the volunteers work so hard, not for their own benefit, but for anyone who might need it.

I was at the last fund raising event at Soyz and the team worked non stop refilling the stalls with good quality clothes, I came away with bags full of bargains.

Everyone, please go along and support these hardworking people, you never know, God forbid, when you might need their support.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Scoobydoo
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

•   Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Post by Scoobydoo »

Thank you both for your lovely messages.

I know Marion made it to Soyz, I hope you did Blue Butterfly because we had some superb bargains and raised 2,268TL:)

So a big thank you to all that came down to support us and to all that generously donated.

Sue
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."

Winston Churchill

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”