Moderators: Soner, Dragon, PoshinDevon

iancrumpy
Verified Member
Verified Member

Septemberfest - Beer & Music Festival close to Ledra Street

•   Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Post by iancrumpy »

Hi guys,

A southside friend of mine has just emailed me with details about the above-mentioned beer festival - apparently it all started yesterday and will continue until Sunday evening in the Constanza Moat (directions given below). Each evening there is a different musical performance starting at 7pm ... and this evening the bands Minus One and Zilla Project are performing as part of a Rock and Blues evening. It costs 5 euros to enter, but for that you do get one beer free ... and being a beer festival ... you'll get 40 brands of beer to choose from ... I wonder if they'll have Efes there

http://www.cyprusevents.net/events/sept ... /#venuemap

For directions :
- cross at Lokmacı
- walk the full length of Ledra Street
- at the end of Ledra Street turn left, passing the post office on your right
- continue along that road and after about 150 metres from the post office you will come to a roundabout
- the festival is on the far side of that roundabout on, as the name Constanza Moat suggests, the moat of the Old City

I am currently in Mağusa, so at least for this evening I won't be attending ( Besides I want to watch the ManU game ) Maybe one or two of you guys might want to attend it though

Regards,
Ian

barbarians
Kibkommer
Kibkommer

Re: Septemberfest - Beer & Music Festival close to Ledra Str

•   Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Post by barbarians »

Ian thanks for that info, its a week two early for me but it would be nice if we got one going on the North side.

Thanks again

Return to “THE KIBKOM NORTH CYPRUS FORUM”